Singapore Expats

Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Iwantofly

Post by Iwantofly » Thu, 01 Aug 2019 11:00 pm

Hi can I check, I saw that the min education for scoot has changed. Previous it was 4 credit with a pass in eng for N level but now they had changed it to 5 credits of N level with grade 3 in eng. If I don’t have a grade 3 for my eng meaning I can’t apply. I have an advanced diploma though. Can someone pls enlighten me. Thank you.

ohblack

Re: Scoot - SIA new budget airlines :)

Post by ohblack » Mon, 16 Sep 2019 10:01 am

Iwantofly wrote:
Thu, 01 Aug 2019 11:00 pm
Hi can I check, I saw that the min education for scoot has changed. Previous it was 4 credit with a pass in eng for N level but now they had changed it to 5 credits of N level with grade 3 in eng. If I don’t have a grade 3 for my eng meaning I can’t apply. I have an advanced diploma though. Can someone pls enlighten me. Thank you.
Hi, the working world is very real out there...and there is a big pool of candidates to choose from. Otherwise you can try to retake the exams again. All the best.

bongirl
Regular
Regular

Re:

Post by bongirl » Mon, 06 Jan 2020 12:19 pm

Iwantofly wrote:
Thu, 01 Aug 2019 11:00 pm

Why would u want to try a low cost carrier? And worse sharing of room? Try sq instead. They are now without certificate req. I rather u try sq then .. scoot. Very lowly paid and had to endure nasty culture. I rather sq with higher pay and it's ok to endure with their culture. Working with full svcs are better. ;)