Singapore Expats Forum

28 m from Pakistan, looking to meet new friends over Sheesha

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
joe.juzer

28 m from Pakistan, looking to meet new friends over Sheesha

Postby joe.juzer » Sat, 29 Oct 2011 1:55 am

visiting my wife here, on weekdays am handling my online business weekend is pretty boring for me , love playing cards, and having shisha!! , would love to meet some new friends.!!

sushil86

Postby sushil86 » Sun, 30 Oct 2011 8:45 pm

hi joe.juzer,

I am 25yr guy from mumbai, working as an equity analyst.
i am game for shisha on fri/sat evenings, may not be a good comapny for cards thou

havent ever met anyone from pakistan, will be great to know u, hope we can catch up sometime soon. my contact no is 85502073

sundaymorningstaple

Re: 28 m from Pakistan, looking to meet new friends over She

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 30 Oct 2011 9:11 pm

joe.juzer wrote:visiting my wife here, on weekdays am handling my online business weekend is pretty boring for me , love playing cards, and having shisha!! , would love to meet some new friends.!!

Sounds like you are working illegally in Singapore then, aren't you! :o You do know that both MOM AND ICA read this forum regularly. Oh, and deleting it won't do any good, that's why I quoted your post........

joe.juzer

Re: 28 m from Pakistan, looking to meet new friends over She

Postby joe.juzer » Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:36 pm

Sushil lets do it this Saturday, will give you a call / message ;) it would be fun.

@ Staple

no, i aint working illegal , or for anybody in Singapore, i am in a partnership with a US based company, and run an e-commerce store, {Advertising removed by moderator}, you think if i am working illegally i would mention about my work here ? and above all, i clearly mentioned, i am visiting my wife , now if you are up for the shisha party, join me and Sushil this weekend :) ! OK ?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:02 am

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if you are working while in Singapore, you are illegal, regardless of where your receive the money. Unless you are here on a dependent's pass, you might want to check it out a wee bit closer. You wouldn't have a masters by chance?

As far as you mentioning it here is concerned, I've see a lot a stupid things done here over the years. You are just one many......

joe.juzer

Postby joe.juzer » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:10 am

am a MCS student , and i have a good sense of what is legal and illegal !! thanks.

am just quite pissed off for you messing up my post for!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 6:46 am

I thought you might be. It's pretty obvious..... :-/

As far as messing up your post. You've been spamming the forums with identical posts all weekend. To the moderators on this board you are a spammer and are lucky your account hasn't been locked. I believe you've made some 7 or 8 posts all with the shisha thing. If you were so smart, you would understand that most readers of these forums get tired of seeing identical posts by the same person in multiple threads.

joe.juzer

Postby joe.juzer » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 9:00 am

i didn't knew replying to others posts is considered spamming :S, but i appreciate moderators not blocking my account, :)