Singapore Expats

Bring hope to needy in undeveloped countries this holiday

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 6:58 pm

This is a forum for public discussion.

If you want to promote your cause then I think you should lay it out here in front of the court of public opinion.

If you're not willing to do that, well, it's inevitably either you spamming your business and/or a scam isn't it?

richie303
Chatter
Chatter

Post by richie303 » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 7:24 pm

I'm interested in hearing more, but I ain't emailing you, you could be a complete weirdo and I may never get rid of you and have to report you to the police for sending rude pictures of yourself!

Please tell us what you are offering? Also, how do you know we are going on holiday?
Richie - East Coast Superbabe...

madaboutdigit

Post by madaboutdigit » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 8:53 pm

This is not a scam and this post was misconstrued. I was hoping to touch base with people who were doing missionary work. It did not necessitate the level of rudeness in the replies.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 9:50 pm

madaboutdigit wrote:This is not a scam and this post was misconstrued. I was hoping to touch base with people who were doing missionary work.
So why not have simply said that in your original post, rather than the perpetually dodgy 'let's discuss my unspoken proposition in private'?

You might consider the response rude. I consider it simply attuned to the dynamics of a forum and the perceived motive behind your kind of 1st post.