SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
- Posts: 8333
- Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
- Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
zzm9980 wrote:And is German a con? I thought neutral or pro? Only a con if non-ethnic Chinese from ASEAN nations or the subcontinent?
They got's some's quotas to fill.
zzm9980 wrote:Saint wrote:Pros
1) You are Indonesian Chinese which is the right flovour at the moment
2) You didn't withdraw your CPF when your REP expired. Have you checked with the ICA whether you are actually still PR?
3) Whole family applying for PR especially Son
1) Your hubby is German, well actually he's not Indo Chinese
2) You haven't been in Singapore for at least 2 years which is what is recommended.
3) You have a history of leaving Singapore while being PR as well as not staying long in one place. I think this could be the biggest con to be honest.
Combined income is 12k/month, shouldn't that be a big 'Pro'?
And is German a con? I thought neutral or pro? Only a con if non-ethnic Chinese from ASEAN nations or the subcontinent?
I actually said that he's not Indo Chinese which we know these days is a pro. Mixed couples/families I'm not too sure.
Salary and also working for a MNC could actually go against you as the ICA could see this as more likely that he will be transferred else where.
My opinion is that the Gahmen are looking more towards middle income families of good flavour who are going to already have or likely to produce a boy's 5-a-side football team.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
my wife Pr Finally approve( reject 3 time in year)
by nel1987 » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 4:49 pm » in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners
View the latest post
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:47 am