Singapore Expats Forum

Brit girl, wants to meet mums to be for coffee and chat

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
Moley

Brit girl, wants to meet mums to be for coffee and chat

Postby Moley » Mon, 10 Oct 2011 5:35 pm

I arrived from the UK a couple of months ago and would love to meet any mums to be for coffee and a chat, my husband works full time and i'm not working so at a bit of a loss with what to do with my days!
Let me know if anyone keen, we live in the Upper Bukit Timah area but happy to travel. Would also love to get advice on any good hospital packages/ gynacologists for antenatel and the birth, not too expensive:D

melbourneorigins

meet up

Postby melbourneorigins » Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:43 am

Hi

I have only been in Singapore just over a month and just a little over 12 weeks, I would love to meet up with some other new and expectant Mums as well. I work full time but happy to meet after work or on a weekend if you are free

KSR

Postby KSR » Fri, 14 Oct 2011 1:08 pm

Hi, I'm also from the UK and expecting at the end of November. Would love to meet up with some mums/mums to be - I'm also working but could do lunch, evening or weekends

melbourneorigins

meet up with new mums

Postby melbourneorigins » Tue, 18 Oct 2011 6:47 pm

Great, well how about a saturday afternoon sometime soon, maybe afternoon tea somewhere? I live around Newton MRT so can easily get anywhere if anyone has some suggestions?

Pioneer
Regular
Regular

Postby Pioneer » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 4:43 pm

Hi all, I am also a new mum, just 12 weeks in so would Le to meet some new faces.. I am living in Admirality but can travel and upper built timah is not far away. I have lived here for 6 years so can pass some wisdom on to you new arrivees :)

Drop me a mail at good2b at me dot com and we can arrange to meet.

Cheers

ks249

Hi all

Postby ks249 » Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:14 pm

Maybe I'm a bit late in the game on this thread, but I'm new to SG and expecting in Feb. Would love to meet some new/expecting moms. Living by NUS, but can easily travel.