Singapore Expats Forum

Single Canadian Female 35...too much work, not enough play!

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
pacificrim

Single Canadian Female 35...too much work, not enough play!

Postby pacificrim » Sun, 09 Oct 2011 9:25 pm

I've settled into my work here in Singapore and am now looking to broaden my social network. Guys or gals, if you like the outdoors, running, (or pretty much any outdoor activity) let me know! I am also game for a casual drink after work or a night out on the weekend.

Hope to hear from you!

JGill2000

Re: Single Canadian Female 35...too much work, not enough pl

Postby JGill2000 » Sun, 09 Oct 2011 9:42 pm

pacificrim wrote:I've settled into my work here in Singapore and am now looking to broaden my social network. Guys or gals, if you like the outdoors, running, (or pretty much any outdoor activity) let me know! I am also game for a casual drink after work or a night out on the weekend.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey sounds good. I enjoy long walks, running and trecking. I'm a male 39. Enjoy a good conversation on business, poetry, economics, politics. Im trying to organise some out door walks. Drop me a line if you're interested gill_hfc@hotmail.com

sg_ricky

Postby sg_ricky » Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:15 pm

pacificrim wrote:I've settled into my work here in Singapore and am now looking to broaden my social network. Guys or gals, if you like the outdoors, running, (or pretty much any outdoor activity) let me know! I am also game for a casual drink after work or a night out on the weekend.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi there,
in this life of FB, Twitters and iphone we become slaves of digital lives and miss meeting the real people out there and see real smiles and share real life stories. I'd game : M 38 Singaporean indian, Director in co. working at CBD area. Cheers and have a great day. sg.ricky@ymail.com

kwanwendy

Postby kwanwendy » Sat, 15 Oct 2011 9:09 pm

Hope to hear from you!

Does sun tanning consider as a outdoor activities?? Where do you usually run?

Regards
Wendy

wwww198787

Postby wwww198787 » Sat, 29 Oct 2011 4:12 pm

hey i would love to find a buddy for outdoor activity as well, email me at wwww198787@yahoo.com.hk if u r keen as well!

AngelBabez
Regular
Regular

Postby AngelBabez » Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:37 am

Hey there!

I am new here. I am 28/F working in singapore. Looking forward to meet new friends to hang out for activities and widen my social network.

Keep me posted on new gathering events. ;-)

newinsg
Regular
Regular

hi

Postby newinsg » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 2:49 pm

this is a long weekend. what are u planning to do? like to have a dinner/drinks meetup?? mail me at k.nitin.sharma@gmail.com
drop me a mail at k.nitin.sharma@gmail.com
Nitin

nwsurfchica

Postby nwsurfchica » Mon, 07 Nov 2011 4:56 pm

Hey there folks...

Been in Singapore for a little more than 2 months and hope to continue to expand my social network...I'm a 36 year old F living in Clementi, teaching at an arts pre-school. Looking for dining, travel, and spiritual conversation companions.

Feel free to drop me a line at: nwsurfchica at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
~Lisa

Lovineachday

Postby Lovineachday » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 11:50 am

hey, yes, I would love dining, traveling and intelligent conversations too.

Let me know if any meet ups are happening!

Jkim

hi

Postby Jkim » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 8:37 pm

Hi, i am a local Chinese. Like to make friends with you. Are you willing. Is it possible to introduce abit more abt yourself. Can pm me. Cheers.

SABarry

Loking for running mate?

Postby SABarry » Wed, 09 Nov 2011 5:12 pm

I'm looking for a running mate, training for the London Marathon. about 5 min per km pace. Also love a cold beer and relaxing afterwards. bwiseman46@gmail.com
Happy, relaxed, intelligent, active, good company

marct

in town for a while

Postby marct » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 6:37 am

hi there

Im in town this week and if your up for it a drink and/or meal would be lovely

marc@teichtahl.com

linushammarstrand

Re: Loking for running mate?

Postby linushammarstrand » Wed, 07 Dec 2011 10:58 pm

I´m all for outdoor activities, especially running! Signed up for the Sundown Marathon in Singapore on the 26th of May next year and need to get my sorry ass in shape. Feel free to write me at linushammarstrand@gmail.com!

Poc4hontas
Regular
Regular

Re: Loking for running mate?

Postby Poc4hontas » Thu, 08 Dec 2011 8:45 am

linushammarstrand wrote:I´m all for outdoor activities, especially running! Signed up for the Sundown Marathon in Singapore on the 26th of May next year and need to get my sorry ass in shape. Feel free to write me at linushammarstrand@gmail.com!

Just did Standard Chartered Marathon last Sunday and will see you there on the Sundown Marathon ( yet to register ) 8-)

L