Singapore Expats Forum

Aussie in Singapore needing new friends!

SAHMs / WAHMs tell us how you are coping.
elibri

Aussie in Singapore needing new friends!

Postby elibri » Sun, 09 Oct 2011 6:11 pm

Hi all, I've recently moved back to Singapore and looking to meet some new friends. I'm an Australian, stay at home mum (my son is 2.5yo) with another due soon. Would love to maybe organise a regular coffee date (with kids somewhere kids can play) or even a bookgroup to meet up at night (sans children!)!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll organise :)

Pmama

Re: Aussie in Singapore needing new friends!

Postby Pmama » Thu, 13 Oct 2011 3:01 pm

elibri wrote:Hi all, I've recently moved back to Singapore and looking to meet some new friends. I'm an Australian, stay at home mum (my son is 2.5yo) with another due soon. Would love to maybe organise a regular coffee date (with kids somewhere kids can play) or even a bookgroup to meet up at night (sans children!)!

hey Aussie,

nice to c u here. I'd love to know more infor about ur coffee date. where r u staying, when do u prefer to meet up? etc. thanks a lot!

Seward

Re: Aussie in Singapore needing new friends!

Postby Seward » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 9:39 am

elibri wrote:Hi all, I've recently moved back to Singapore and looking to meet some new friends. I'm an Australian, stay at home mum (my son is 2.5yo) with another due soon. Would love to maybe organise a regular coffee date (with kids somewhere kids can play) or even a bookgroup to meet up at night (sans children!)!

G'day Aussie!

I'm a Singaporean married to an Aussie, recently moved back(2 March'12) to Singapore from Hong Kong.

We are expecting our first child-daughter in another 5 weeks!

Most of our local friends are single and working. So basically, I have to meet new stay-at-home mummy friends and my husband has to meet new daddy friends..

My email is Seward.residence@hotmail.com

Drop us a line!

AllieSing

Another Aussie Mum

Postby AllieSing » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 4:28 pm

Hey, I have just arrived in Singapore with my 10month old son. Did you manage to meet anyone?
Allie