Singapore Expats Forum

21/m from U.S. - Anything to do?

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
nickh

21/m from U.S. - Anything to do?

Postby nickh » Fri, 07 Oct 2011 1:20 am

Came to SG alone for a semester of school . I'm 21 yr. old Asian American student on exchange. I'll be here for a couple more months, but I'm kinda bored already. Looking for something to do and want to meet people to do things with. I like movies, travel, music, adventuring, food, etc. I'm up for pretty much anything. Anyone else bored?

Emilie 89

Postby Emilie 89 » Fri, 07 Oct 2011 1:27 am

Hello ! Same situation, but I am with my boyfriend. But we are here to speak English and we just speak French together. Where do you live and study ? We are from Jurong West and study at NTU.

nickh

Postby nickh » Fri, 07 Oct 2011 1:32 am

I'm studying at NUS which isn't that far. I live on campus.

deepsea13

Postby deepsea13 » Sat, 08 Oct 2011 12:26 pm

if you're interested me and a couple of friends will be chilling at Clarke Quay tonight and then probably go clubbing or just drink outside by the bridge. So open invite to all those who are interested. Email at deepsea13@hotmail.com.

nickh

Postby nickh » Sun, 09 Oct 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry, didnt see the previous post until now. Thanks for the invite though. If you are going to do anything in the next few weeks and have room for one more, let me know!

deepsea13

Postby deepsea13 » Sun, 09 Oct 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah well, we planned to have a good solid night out but the bloody rains spoiled it. Anyways friday night we're meeting. Pre-drinks and then clubbing. Email me or PM me.