Singapore Expats Forum

Seoul 2012 End march - Early April Plastic surgery !

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Postby terrie35 » Sun, 13 Nov 2011 5:39 am

caitlinlim wrote:
beelee wrote:
distordedxx wrote:plastic surgery in korea is very expensive right...?


ya...is not mistaken, is around USD10,000. not sure..


but is that only for nose?


Hi, guys, count me in!

p0m2girl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 14 Nov 2011

Postby p0m2girl » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 6:02 pm

hi all.. i am newbie here... i want to go to korea as well next year..

i am not from singapore. people from my country used to visit singapore to do the cosmetic surgery, so i thought why would u guys have to go to korea to do the surgery?

is the singaporean doctor not good enough?

caitlinlim
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 11 Sep 2011

Postby caitlinlim » Thu, 17 Nov 2011 8:14 pm

p0m2girl wrote:hi all.. i am newbie here... i want to go to korea as well next year..

i am not from singapore. people from my country used to visit singapore to do the cosmetic surgery, so i thought why would u guys have to go to korea to do the surgery?

is the singaporean doctor not good enough?



oh no, singaporean surgeons are not good in cosmetic surgeries! they don't get enough practice and no competition here.
in korea it's different, there are 400 over clinics there so competition is great, surgeons have better experience!

email me juicypinkprincess@gmail.com i'm going next march- april

richbaby
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 05 Dec 2011

Postby richbaby » Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:35 pm

caitlinlim wrote:
p0m2girl wrote:hi all.. i am newbie here... i want to go to korea as well next year..

i am not from singapore. people from my country used to visit singapore to do the cosmetic surgery, so i thought why would u guys have to go to korea to do the surgery?

is the singaporean doctor not good enough?



oh no, singaporean surgeons are not good in cosmetic surgeries! they don't get enough practice and no competition here.
in korea it's different, there are 400 over clinics there so competition is great, surgeons have better experience!

email me juicypinkprincess@gmail.com i'm going next march- april


Caitlin, are you actually going there for nose? I wish i can join you guys but i'm desperate to have it done ASAP!

caitlinlim
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 11 Sep 2011

Postby caitlinlim » Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:24 pm

you should go around that timing because it is not so cold and you'd still be able to shop around

yimee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 28 Oct 2011

Postby yimee » Wed, 11 Jan 2012 3:28 pm

spykcu wrote:but the tiplasty king is not in korea right?



I think any kind of facial plastic surgery is the best in Korea

caitlinlim
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 11 Sep 2011

Postby caitlinlim » Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:29 pm

yeh agree! they are so good

acidburn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu, 26 Jan 2012

Postby acidburn » Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:41 am

what about their lipo skills? are they tops too ?

not sure if any group to seoul has been formed yet, but i dont mind tagging to share room.

User avatar
milky
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 24 Apr 2006
Location: Toilet bowl

Postby milky » Thu, 09 Feb 2012 9:45 pm

hihi, im going korea on the 10th april at Bk dong yang... im looking for friends to go out with ...cos i will b alone

:)

User avatar
milky
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 24 Apr 2006
Location: Toilet bowl

Postby milky » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 6:03 pm

caitlinlim wrote:yeh agree! they are so good
hey cat, ive decided to go on the 10th instead. already booked my tics. so hopefully there's a chance to see ya in seoul :)

Want2bepretteh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 21 Feb 2012

Postby Want2bepretteh » Tue, 21 Feb 2012 6:29 pm

Anyone leaving for korea or intending to? I am desperately finding someone to go and get surery so i can whine and give each other support. Please replyy. Im really very desperate );

trili
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 22 Feb 2012

Postby trili » Wed, 22 Feb 2012 5:14 pm

milky wrote:
caitlinlim wrote:yeh agree! they are so good
hey cat, ive decided to go on the 10th instead. already booked my tics. so hopefully there's a chance to see ya in seoul :)


Hi I supposed you are back from korea.. what did u do and where do you go?? Wanna know the result as i'm planning to do my double eyelid surgery hopefully next week at BK DongYang.

User avatar
milky
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 24 Apr 2006
Location: Toilet bowl

Postby milky » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:34 pm

trili wrote:
milky wrote:
caitlinlim wrote:yeh agree! they are so good
hey cat, ive decided to go on the 10th instead. already booked my tics. so hopefully there's a chance to see ya in seoul :)


Hi I supposed you are back from korea.. what did u do and where do you go?? Wanna know the result as i'm planning to do my double eyelid surgery hopefully next week at BK DongYang.
hi, is april not march.. ^^

User avatar
milky
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon, 24 Apr 2006
Location: Toilet bowl

Postby milky » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 4:34 pm

trili wrote:
milky wrote:
caitlinlim wrote:yeh agree! they are so good
hey cat, ive decided to go on the 10th instead. already booked my tics. so hopefully there's a chance to see ya in seoul :)


Hi I supposed you are back from korea.. what did u do and where do you go?? Wanna know the result as i'm planning to do my double eyelid surgery hopefully next week at BK DongYang.
hi, is april not march.. ^^

nicolenicole88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2012

Postby nicolenicole88 » Wed, 07 Mar 2012 9:56 pm

anyone going in march??? pm me!!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests