Singapore Expats

Eyelash extensions

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
hapa-girl

Eyelash extensions

Post by hapa-girl » Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:27 pm

Does anyone know a good place that does eyelash extensions, preferably in the Kallang, Katong, Marine Parade area.

Thanks!

legna

Re: Eyelash extensions

Post by legna » Fri, 14 Oct 2011 3:58 pm

Hey there,

Were you able to find a decent eyelash ext place? I've just arrived in SG from Syd and I'm in need for a touch up for my eyelashes as well. So please let me know if you've found a good place. Thanks heaps!!

hapa-girl

Post by hapa-girl » Mon, 17 Oct 2011 9:35 pm

Hi,

No, I haven't found a place yet. I'm sure its around but my mobility and ability to take an hour to get them done is somewhat compromised by having a newborn.

Good luck.

distordedx

Post by distordedx » Sun, 23 Oct 2011 9:25 pm

i did my eye lash extension at angelxin... 50$ .i think its ok? but last for 1 month only

strawchoc

Post by strawchoc » Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:45 pm

I bought a 1 year package from http://www.lolitanewyork.com/. They have a branch at Marina Link and I highly recommend them. Although they are more expensive than the normal eyelash extension, I like them as they stick the lashes strand by strand and not by cluster. Thus, it doesn't hurt your real lashes and is a good investment for the long run. This salon is suitable if you are looking for natural looking long lashes, not for those who like dramatic volumised lashes (would be better off if you do a clustered eyelash extention then)

strawchoc

Post by strawchoc » Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:50 pm

I bought a 1 year package from http://www.lolitanewyork.com/. They have a branch at Marina Link and I highly recommend them. Although they are more expensive than the normal eyelash extension, I like them as they stick the lashes strand by strand and not by cluster. Thus, it doesn't hurt your real lashes and is a good investment for the long run. This salon is suitable if you are looking for natural looking long lashes, not for those who like dramatic volumised lashes (would be better off if you do a clustered eyelash extention then)

legna

Post by legna » Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:45 pm

Thanks! I think I'll give Novalash a try. I have tried a cheaper place but they did not do a good job at all. Looking for a place that is professional enough to care about the lashes and not just the look =)

hapa-girl

*update*

Post by hapa-girl » Sat, 21 Jan 2012 4:49 pm

I didn't get informed of replies so I haven't thanked everyone for their replies. There is also a new place at the Katong I12 mall. I haven't been there yet but it looked professional from the outside. They do eyelash perms as well as extensions.

lis.ng.7878

Re: Eyelash extensions

Post by lis.ng.7878 » Sun, 10 Dec 2017 5:21 pm

Hi, you can try out home based Casa Bella Punggol Lash & Brows at 310B Punggol Walk Singapore 822310 if you stay around Punggol/Sengkang area.
Give a whatsapp or call to Belle at 94300141
:D :D

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”