Singapore Expats Forum

26 / male /from London

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
patela86

26 / male /from London

Postby patela86 » Wed, 28 Sep 2011 7:12 pm

Hi,

I arrived about 2 weeks ago. Started work and whilst everything was new and shiny it provided a good distraction from leaving everyone I know.

Don't get me wrong, I like it here and moved here because I felt like it and like to consider myself a journeyman. (I grew up in good old Southampton and worked in London, not really much journeying went on there). Anyway, i've been out a couple of times but not really met many young people and hoping to make friends.

So, to the point, if anyone is up for a laugh, wants to to dine or bar it up, let me know. My email is: patela86@hotmail.com - I hope to be in-undated and fill up my social calendar.

Thanks

Amit

Eric Cheung

Postby Eric Cheung » Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:30 pm

Bro,

Dont worry about it , since you are new here and i have been here for quite a long period , and i would like to take your having food around here and drinking around here.

When you see this message , you can pm me or email me at ericcheung3333@gmail.com and i will see whether we need to work out a new topic to recuit more person to gather togeter, the more the merrier.

Eric

patela86

Postby patela86 » Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:39 pm

Aces..You're a hero Eric.

I haven't tried those hot pot table things yet where multiple people gather round and have dinner. Always looks good but I don't wanna be a douche bag having a whole table to myself. Thats on my list of things to do...

Tomorrow i'm busy with some flat viewings. Friday, not sure if theres anything going on with the guys at work but we could arrange some kind of night out in any case. I don't necessarily want to hang out with work colleagues all the time, otherwise i'll always be getting the same point of view and seeing the same things without having written my story.

P.S. went to Clarke Quay last weekend for a bit, I didn't really go into any clubs because I just didn't know where to go. Also, i'm sure there must be other places. I heard Zouk is pretty cool.

Anyways, let me know if you have any plans. I'll tap into my extensive list of contacts here (about 3 people). Anyone else wants got plans or wants to join then lets arrange something. I'm visualising an assault on Singapore nightlife...

Regards

Amit