Singapore Expats Forum

GMAT PREPERATION

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kidcopop

GMAT PREPERATION

Postby kidcopop » Thu, 22 Sep 2011 2:27 pm

HEY,

ANYONE UP FOR GMAT PREPERATION?

REGARDS,

BARRY

carteki
Editor
Editor

Postby carteki » Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:12 am

Just sit down and study - do lots of questions - its the only way

bentonfraser_4ever

Re: GMAT PREPERATION

Postby bentonfraser_4ever » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 3:53 am

kidcopop wrote:HEY,

ANYONE UP FOR GMAT PREPERATION?

REGARDS,

BARRY

Also, learn to spell? :o

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 5:02 am

'Benton'.... I'd suggest you calm down.

Posting complete bollocks just for the sake of posting is not likely to go down too well with the Mods...

bentonfraser_4ever

Postby bentonfraser_4ever » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 2:25 pm

JR8 wrote:'Benton'.... I'd suggest you calm down.

Posting complete bollocks just for the sake of posting is not likely to go down too well with the Mods...

Uh. Right... "complete bollocks"? Seriously? Who's the one who needs to calm down, really? :D

And "just for the sake of posting"? Just because I don't troll everything and post every 5 seconds every day like some people, doesn't mean I'm posting for the sake of posting when I find the absurdity of someone who wants to do the GMAT yet can't spell and can't type in lowercase a tad glaring... Kid sounds like an 18 yr old, needs some real life good advice and/or wake-up calls. It'll do him good to learn to spell 'preparation', he'll thank me one day when he's a big CEO of an MNC!

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 5:38 pm

bentonfraser_4ever wrote:
JR8 wrote:'Benton'.... I'd suggest you calm down.

Uh. Right... "complete bollocks"? Seriously? Who's the one who needs to calm down, really? :D

And "just for the sake of posting"? Just because I don't troll everything and post every 5 seconds every day like some people, doesn't mean I'm posting for the sake of posting when I find the absurdity of someone who wants to do the GMAT yet can't spell and can't type in lowercase a tad glaring... Kid sounds like an 18 yr old, needs some real life good advice and/or wake-up calls. It'll do him good to learn to spell 'preparation', he'll thank me one day when he's a big CEO of an MNC!

Apologies. For reasons now unclear (maybe the Mods did delete them :)) I associated you with multiple one line posts of inane dribble.

bentonfraser_4ever

Postby bentonfraser_4ever » Thu, 10 Nov 2011 9:21 pm

Huh? No, I've never posted anything OT or for the fun of it... I honestly wouldn't have time for that. I did post a few things back in Nov/Dec 2010, then was away and am now back in SG trying to build up some semblance of a social circle! [It's hard...]

Apology accepted :)

Now that I read this again though, maybe OP is not a kid. Maybe just an older gent with little knowledge of how the keys on the keyboard work. Hence the caps and double-typos. So I take everything back... :-|

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:16 pm

Gut intuition tells me you were right in the first instance. :-|

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”