Singapore Expats Forum

Why foreign workers trying hard to apply pass in Singapore?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Jericho

Why foreign workers trying hard to apply pass in Singapore?

Postby Jericho » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 4:36 pm

I don't understand why foreign workers keep applying pass in Singapore after they rejected. Try and try until they will get approved or not and sometimes takes 1-3 month to wait for 3 times application even they are high skilled workers with a higher degree.

I am a foreigner and come to Singapore to look for a new job after 3 days applying one company hired me and we apply pass and I was rejected by mom. I told the company that don't appeal and don't apply again so I take another interview from Dubai and Belgium company and I was hired and right now my papers is on process and I am ready to board next month on their country after my medical exam from my country.

My point of view is if you are a high skilled workers why you try hard to get pass in Singapore and wasting time waiting for another pass approval and you don't know if approved or not. While there is a lot of country open and looking for a high skilled workers to work with them.

Oh!! my goodness for those who rejected once as foreign workers in Singapore please WAKE UP it means they don't like you to work here keep your dignity there is LOT of growing country to work and can offer better salary as well.

Become rich is not where you work and how you work.. It is how you save.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Postby BillyB » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 4:53 pm

What an insightful pile of dog turd.....

vinceDowny

Postby vinceDowny » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 5:05 pm

BillyB wrote:What an insightful pile of dog turd.....

And who are you.. Mr Perfect? Bloody hell..
Cheers!

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Postby BillyB » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 5:13 pm

vinceDowny wrote:

Piss off, troll......

vinceDowny

Postby vinceDowny » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 5:16 pm

BillyB wrote:
vinceDowny wrote:

Piss off, troll......

Where? on ur face.. with pleasure.!
Cheers!

x9200

Re: Why foreign workers trying hard to apply pass in Singapo

Postby x9200 » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 5:19 pm

Jericho wrote:I don't understand why foreign workers keep applying pass in Singapore after they rejected. Try and try until they will get approved or not and sometimes takes 1-3 month to wait for 3 times application even they are high skilled workers with a higher degree.

I am a foreigner and come to Singapore to look for a new job after 3 days applying one company hired me and we apply pass and I was rejected by mom.

So your situation was clearly different. Majority of people reapplying here got already earlier their parents approval or have not needed such approval at all..

revhappy
Editor
Editor

Re: Why foreign workers trying hard to apply pass in Singapo

Postby revhappy » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 6:13 pm

x9200 wrote:So your situation was clearly different. Majority of people reapplying here got already earlier their parents approval or have not needed such approval at all..

:lol: