Singapore Expats Forum

New Family arrived in Singapore from UK (Manchester)

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
sarah&chester

New Family arrived in Singapore from UK (Manchester)

Postby sarah&chester » Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:34 pm

wow, what a place!
We have been in Singapore now for 2 weeks today and have finally moved into our new home (Mandarin Gardens) which we are extremely happy with. We are mid thirties and have a young son and a baby daughther - looking for others alike that want to meet up for meals, activities, days and evenings out.

We have joined the expat forum hopefully to find new friends and groups as we left behind a huge family and network back in the UK.

hope to speak to some of you soon

Warm regards

Chester and Sarah (Che and Avalee)
Please limit signature to a single line of text.

dman8827

Networking

Postby dman8827 » Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:04 pm

Hi Chester and Sarah! Hope Singapore is treating you well! I work for a company that holds a lot of networking events, i.e. Wine & Cheese nights. We are holding one next Thursday (24.11.11) at Straits Wine Bar, let me know if you'd like to come!
dman8827

tinaranft

Postby tinaranft » Fri, 13 Jan 2012 2:14 pm

Hello we are a a British family from Derby, moved here 3 months ago and still finding our feet. We have a 2.5 year old little girl and would love to meet friends as like you say having left them all behind it feels a little odd at times. Love our new lives though. If you want to meet then my email is tinaranft@googlemail.com x