Namma Chennai!!!

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
jammi

Namma Chennai!!!

Post by jammi » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:14 pm

Guys and the girls from the land down South,

This is Sunil.. and as obvious as my name may sound, I swear I'm from Chennai.

Just moved here a few days ago. Want to meet some people from T.Nagar, Adyar, Santhome, Kodambakkam, Nungambakkam and why not Chengelpet?? anywhere from Chennai would be great!

No friends in Singapore. Bored to death.

31/m/ married. Wife and son are in India currently.

So email me at jammisunil@gmail.com
Moved from India to Oz land back to India and now in Singapore

Amit Ram
Regular
Regular

Post by Amit Ram » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 5:11 pm

Namaskar Chennai wala, welcome , as a chennaiwala i suppose you are Tamil, as Tamil speaking Indian in Singapore you will not feel out of place as here both in Singapore and Malaysia, Tamil dominated Indians are on larger scale and you will be able to move along well, unlike the Malaysian Indians/Tamils, whom are much rougher and more arrogant and ethnically bias , and when comes to non Tamils they tend to be cold shouldered and rough, they arent the easy sort unlike the Singaporeans. I took nearly a couple of years to get along with them when i was in Kualur Lumpur. Later after picking up the language things did improve,

Welcome my friend

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Namma Chennai!!!

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 17 Sep 2011 3:26 pm

jammi wrote:Guys and the girls from the land down South,

This is Sunil.. and as obvious as my name may sound, I swear I'm from Chennai.

Just moved here a few days ago. Want to meet some people from T.Nagar, Adyar, Santhome, Kodambakkam, Nungambakkam and why not Chengelpet?? anywhere from Chennai would be great!

No friends in Singapore. Bored to death.

31/m/ married. Wife and son are in India currently.

So email me at jammisunil@gmail.com
Join Sinda ? or the hundred and one Indian organizations from drinking to partying to all ????

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sat, 24 Sep 2011 8:14 am

Hey, Nice too hear that you are from chennai...Hope the csk match is happening today. Dont feel bored. Its easy to pick up guy or gall for friendship. If your interested we can meet up. I am married with kid. I am planning to join for meditation course and some community centre for badminton. If your interested, u can also join

Return to “MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association”