Singapore Expats

Fun loving 25/F seeking friends to have a laugh!!!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
emmak22

Fun loving 25/F seeking friends to have a laugh!!!

Post by emmak22 » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 9:22 pm

Hi everyone!

I am a 25 yr old podiatrist from Brighton (UK) and would love to meet some fellow expats to help me suss out Singapore!!

I have only been here under 3 weeks and know very few people =( If you like any of the following - drinking, eating, any sports, music like chemical brothers, bloc party, editors, underworld or anything really & want to meet I would love to!!

I am also looking for somewhere to live but Im having bugger all luck cos I dont want live in a place where the loo is in the kitchen (!) PLEASE message me and we will trawl thru the ads together!!!

Emma
Hello there!! I am a 25 year old Podiatrist who has just relocated to Singapore from Brighton (UK) and know less than a handful of people and would love to meet other EXPATS from the UK! I am currently looking for somewhere to stay too but am having zero luck so any help would be great!!

markymarc

Post by markymarc » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 9:25 pm

block party is awesome! where abouts do u work? about the bathroom being in the kitchen, locally, it depends what your budget is but most low - mid range rents all kinda have that concept to save space

you cld try places like serangoon or thomson road

Julza.Julie

Post by Julza.Julie » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 9:40 pm

Welcome to Singapore =)

Which area that you would prefer? Lemme know and I might able to help it out.

Cheers!
too much of good means great!

emmak22

Post by emmak22 » Fri, 09 Sep 2011 4:55 pm

Well I work at Alex Hosp - In Queenstown - but I dont mind travelling & my budget is about $1000!!

Thing is I dont really wanna live with the landlord or a family - Id like to move in with some like minded people who use the house as a home - can u help???

EMMA
Hello there!! I am a 25 year old Podiatrist who has just relocated to Singapore from Brighton (UK) and know less than a handful of people and would love to meet other EXPATS from the UK! I am currently looking for somewhere to stay too but am having zero luck so any help would be great!!

markymarc

Post by markymarc » Fri, 09 Sep 2011 7:38 pm

haave u tried looking at the claassifieds ads? we cld all meet up for a social purpose and discuss if you want? i work at orchard road i need some info on visas work permits too

coolnich
Regular
Regular

Post by coolnich » Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:21 pm

hey there
we have 1 room inside my unit nearby paya lebar mrt
if u interested u can email me [email protected]

no1naz

hey

Post by no1naz » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:21 am

hey is that invite open to others who are tryna look for a place, im finding it hard to find a place to! still need to find out where the best places to hang out etc!!!! been here a week and abit homesick, need to make some friends!!!
You need to take it to make it

rocnav

Post by rocnav » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:34 am

I'm currenly in a position to be able to offer you a room for a few months at your budget, but unfortunately not permanent. East Coast luxury space with pools etc. My family recently went back to the states, and I'm just looking for noise in the house! lol [email protected]

Good luck!
30's US Male looking for friends, fun and great experiences!

coolnich
Regular
Regular

Re: hey

Post by coolnich » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:36 am

no1naz wrote:hey is that invite open to others who are tryna look for a place, im finding it hard to find a place to! still need to find out where the best places to hang out etc!!!! been here a week and abit homesick, need to make some friends!!!
If u want just pm me or email me ya