Singapore Expats

List of essential certificates for recommend

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Post Reply
Mr Tan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:22 am

List of essential certificates for recommend

Post by Mr Tan » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:11 pm

I like to know what and which certificate u find is essential and useful in your business activity. anyone can put up a list of them ?

User avatar
BillyB
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:01 pm
Location: My laptop

Post by BillyB » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 2:39 pm

My 25 meter swimming and also my sex-change certificates.......

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8363
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Post by nakatago » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 2:58 pm

C'mon, Mr. Tan, you've been at establishing a business for months. For now, you should know that the related agencies handling whatever related aspects of whatever business you're up to now should tell you which documents you need.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9817
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 3:59 pm

my certificate of attendance for a seminar on 'How to get certificates .. '





never mind, I made that up .. sort of like .... the protestors against protestors .. :D :D

Mr Tan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:22 am

re

Post by Mr Tan » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 5:22 pm

general question regarding what kind of certificate is useful in most business. i like to collect them.
nakatago wrote:C'mon, Mr. Tan, you've been at establishing a business for months. For now, you should know that the related agencies handling whatever related aspects of whatever business you're up to now should tell you which documents you need.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9817
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 5:18 pm

Re: re

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 05 Sep 2011 6:33 pm

Mr Tan wrote:general question regarding what kind of certificate is useful in most business. i like to collect them.
nakatago wrote:C'mon, Mr. Tan, you've been at establishing a business for months. For now, you should know that the related agencies handling whatever related aspects of whatever business you're up to now should tell you which documents you need.
gee .. WSQ has a zillion and more .. all good to display, then the PSB Spring developer, .

the others' of course, you need to 'earn' them :D

Mr Tan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:22 am

Re: re

Post by Mr Tan » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 8:07 am

thanks , maybe someone can advise me which course is hot in the market now.
ecureilx wrote:
Mr Tan wrote:general question regarding what kind of certificate is useful in most business. i like to collect them.
nakatago wrote:C'mon, Mr. Tan, you've been at establishing a business for months. For now, you should know that the related agencies handling whatever related aspects of whatever business you're up to now should tell you which documents you need.
gee .. WSQ has a zillion and more .. all good to display, then the PSB Spring developer, .

the others' of course, you need to 'earn' them :D

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests