Page 1 of 1

Medical insurance for visitors

Posted: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:31 am
by bluenose
My parents are coming to it cheaper to get medical cover here or before they leave spain???
They are british and over 65...
any help would be great


Posted: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:25 pm
by JR8
Travel insurance?

That usually has to be bought in the country of residence I believe.


Posted: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 1:40 pm
by fxman
yes just get them a travel insurance before they travel out of UK.
that will solve it.

Posted: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 3:38 pm
by Jiawei.Ho
A travel insurance is a better choice for your parents as it covers them a lot of areas which other insurance does not provide for e.g if there is a flight delay, etc.