Singapore Expats Forum

English 24/F living in Singapore!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
alison_eve

English 24/F living in Singapore!

Postby alison_eve » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 1:41 pm

24/F from UK, been living here for nearly a year now, Singapore has such a fast turn around with people coming and going!

If any of you girls fancy going for coffee, drinking on Boat Quay or shopping then get in touch. I am also moving soon and am looking for fellow expat housemates to rent with or a room to rent!

X

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 1:45 pm

francesca90

Postby francesca90 » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Alison!

I am 22/f from the UK and hoping to get a job here. Just finished uni so will have to wait and see what happens! I'm here in Singapore atm so can meet up for a drink or a coffee. My email is chesca_kosh@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope the flat hunting is going well! Francesca x

hazelh

Postby hazelh » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:17 pm

hi alison / francesca,

i'm 26/f and i have been here for about 6 years now.. so i do know stuff around. would love to meet more people and make new friends, so would love to do some activities!

Amy333

Postby Amy333 » Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:09 pm

Hey Alison

Im 23/f from the UK, i have been here a few days now and dont start work till Monday. I would like to meet for coffee etc. I am also looking to find a room to rent or someone to share with in the next month. Drop me an email. amy-buxton@hotmail.com

Amy

Francesca/Hazel feel free to email me too if you would like to hang out anytime.

yuvraj

i was at brookes too... hows it going?

Postby yuvraj » Wed, 07 Sep 2011 1:14 pm

francesca90 wrote:Hi Alison!

I am 22/f from the UK and hoping to get a job here. Just finished uni so will have to wait and see what happens! I'm here in Singapore atm so can meet up for a drink or a coffee. My email is chesca_kosh@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope the flat hunting is going well! Francesca x

ashv318

Postby ashv318 » Wed, 07 Sep 2011 9:41 pm

Hi! Just moved from the UK last month...21/f...my email addy is ashv318@yahoo.co.uk :)

emmak22

Looking for a room & to meet up!

Postby emmak22 » Thu, 08 Sep 2011 9:13 pm

Hello Hello!!!

I am an English podiatrist - and I just moved here 3 weeks ago and seem to be missing out on all the expat life as I havent met many poeple at all - So I would deffos be up for meeting for a drink coffee etc.....??

Also I too really need to find a room, whats your budget and where do you want to live?? I currently work at Alexandra Hosp - in Queenstown!

My email is emmak22@hotmail.co.uk
Hello there!! I am a 25 year old Podiatrist who has just relocated to Singapore from Brighton (UK) and know less than a handful of people and would love to meet other EXPATS from the UK! I am currently looking for somewhere to stay too but am having zero luck so any help would be great!!

coolnich
Regular
Regular

Postby coolnich » Fri, 09 Sep 2011 10:23 pm

hey Alison
if u want to see a room i think there is 1 room that not yet occupy around paya lebar
if u want just contact me yach coolnich@gmail.com
hope can help u

no1naz

hey

Postby no1naz » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 10:18 am

i too have just moved to singapore, staying in a hotel in lavender at the moment and not had a chance to meet other people! Also looking for a room to move into.

If you would consider finding one together, or if anyone has one avaialble please let me know.

I would like to meet people up, go for a drink, something to eat, check the unexplored areas of sg!
You need to take it to make it

Sarah23

23 female interested in flatshare/ meeting people

Postby Sarah23 » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 8:11 pm

Hi there! I am a 23/female who has recently moved from Edinburgh to Singapore and have just started my job here! I am also looking to flat share with other young people and make friends here! Please get in touch if interested-my email is egouz@hotmail.com! cheers

louisebethan

Postby louisebethan » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 9:36 pm

Hi im 23 from the UK, also been in Singapore for around a year, but know what you mean about fast turn around of people. id like to meet up with you ladies, let me know if anything is arranged.

louisebethanclarkson@hotmail.com

no1naz

hey

Postby no1naz » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 1:48 pm

they invite open to males also
You need to take it to make it

versatile186
Regular
Regular

Meet up

Postby versatile186 » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 5:23 pm

Hi-
Any one meeting up tonight or tomorrow evening for drinks and to get along..

If not why not to meet up.

Shoot out a mail at versatile186@yahoo.com if interested.
Change is the begining of new aspect of life.

vivc

Postby vivc » Tue, 20 Sep 2011 4:23 pm

Hello! I'm 26/F, just moved to Singapore a month ago, been traveling a lot so haven't had the chance to meet new people. I will be SG-bound in the next few weeks so would love to meet some new friends!