need help, ROM n status of my wife

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 38885
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 4
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 25 Aug 2011 5:21 pm

No, it means if she as an LTVP she can come in and go out of the country as often as she wishes for the duration of the LTVP. if it's 89 days, then she can come and go for 89 days as she wishes. If it's 12 months, the she can for 12 months.
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

Posts: 13
Joined: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 2:09 am

Post by sh4rj5 » Thu, 25 Aug 2011 7:13 pm

Thx for the info sunday

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests