Singapore Expats Forum

Paintball? In singapore... does it exist?

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
gizartious

Paintball? In singapore... does it exist?

Postby gizartious » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 4:23 pm

Hi,

I love nothing more than pelting my friends with balls of paint fired from a gas powered weapon of nastyness! I have done it a few times in the UK, and just wandering if other like minded newbies fancy shooting each other for fun!!!

If you want to join in or know a good site. Drop me your mobile numbers and I can do a group text with details etc.

giles.robinson24@gmail.com

Giles
:)

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 4:26 pm

http://singaporepaintball.blogspot.com/2009/03/where-to-play-paintball-in-singapore.html

Didn't fact check, though. I've tried the one in Tuas but it's pretty small and the playing field kinda lame.

gizartious

Postby gizartious » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 4:43 pm

Cool, I'll take a look! A couple opf people in my office said that they have been to some and they were really *************** bad! :(

I dont ask for much! just a gun, some paint, a half decent size of 'killing field' and some mates to shoot! (who needs enemies when you have friends like me!)
:)

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 4:58 pm

gizartious wrote:Cool, I'll take a look! A couple opf people in my office said that they have been to some and they were really *************** bad! :(

I dont ask for much! just a gun, some paint, a half decent size of 'killing field' and some mates to shoot! (who needs enemies when you have friends like me!)

Maybe you can consider crossing the border up north. Haven't tried nor checked, though.