Singapore Expats Forum

breast augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
archcherub

Re: breast augmentation

Postby archcherub » Tue, 18 Jul 2017 11:31 pm

missyqiqi wrote:actually if you can afford the fats, please do in Korea or Singapore and instead of implants, do the fats implants... use your own natural fats. lol 8-)
just do breast fat grafting

u can even do micro fat grafting to face area. :P

this may be ur only time in your life where fats help u.... :mrgreen:

breast fat grafting can be done safely and not expensive in singapore
nutcrunch, maybe u go see the doctor and ask, if it is not for you, then go for breast lift or maybe breast enhancement liao

Sia White

Postby Sia White » Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:29 pm

Girls I am really curious why you want to increase your breast size? I have a daughter and I am trying to understand what young girls are thinking .... just to be prepared. There are some exercise that could help you if you want just to shape them a little bit. http://www.waystoincreasebreast.com/2016/04/23/natural-breast-augmentation/ I approve implants but I am not sure what I will think if my daughter wants to have ones.

Nutcrunch

Postby Nutcrunch » Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:55 pm

Sia White wrote:Girls I am really curious why you want to increase your breast size? I have a daughter and I am trying to understand what young girls are thinking .... just to be prepared. There are some exercise that could help you if you want just to shape them a little bit. http://www.waystoincreasebreast.com/2016/04/23/natural-breast-augmentation/ I approve implants but I am not sure what I will think if my daughter wants to have ones.

It's mainly for self-confidence for me. I am cursed to have completely flat chest that can't even fill an AA cup bra. I don't "like" to go swimming because I just don't look good in swimsuits. I'm 25 years old but my body look like a 10 year old girl who have not hit puberty yet. Although my Fiancè doesn't mind but I'm extremely conscience about it. We're getting married soon and I know I'll look horrible in any wedding dress because of my flat chest. So I'm really trying to save up for my BA before my wedding.

I'm not doing this for my fiancé at all. I'm doing this for myself. To make myself feel like a woman. To have that confidence in my own skin.