Singapore Expats Forum

breast augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9285
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Re: Re:

Postby x9200 » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 6:45 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:
Fortan wrote:3 pages and STILL no before/after pictures..... :x


Image

Congarts. You look much better now. Moving washing machines to the 4th floor clearly served you well. I would follow up this route but I feel I should go an opposite direction.

User avatar
rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Location: Singapore

Re: breast augmentation

Postby rajagainstthemachine » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 8:32 pm

oh snap! you should post some mammaries in this thread.
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5239
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Midgar

Re: breast augmentation

Postby the lynx » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 8:56 pm

And here I am, clicking on this thread, just because I saw x9200 active on this thread.

User avatar
ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 9662
Joined: Fri, 20 Aug 2010

Re: RE: Re: breast augmentation

Postby ecureilx » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:29 pm

rajagainstthemachine wrote:oh snap! you should post some mammaries in this thread.

4 floors does such wonders ? Gosh ...

Nihility
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri, 18 Apr 2014

Re: breast augmentation

Postby Nihility » Tue, 21 Jul 2015 4:50 pm

Chander wrote:
Nihility wrote:Quick question here: Why do people want to hookup with strangers on the internet to then travel OS to have plastic surgery done together?



Haha ,nice question!


And another: Why do locals choose to post their stories/suggestions/calls for help about cosmetic surgery on an expatriate website? Hasn't someone created an entire forum dedicated to this in Singapore?

How about: mynewdoubleyelid dot com (this is not an ad [-X :-" )

Marliany mar
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 10 Feb 2015

Re: BA

Postby Marliany mar » Tue, 11 Aug 2015 9:27 pm

daphnew wrote:Hello. I have been reading regarding BA here..

If you need some help regarding revision, maybe you can contact coordinator/translator at

http://www.samjoohealthcare.com/

they just set up a branch in Singapore this year with various hospital partners like BK..
http://www.samjoohealthcare.com/hospita ... php?menu=2

Maybe you can ask them for the hospital price? Should be the same but they help with the coordination as well because one in Korea and one branch locally.
:)


Hi there, seems like this link is broken? Wonder if they are still around. I know this post has been awhile...

girly26
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 21 Aug 2015

Re: breast augmentation

Postby girly26 » Fri, 21 Aug 2015 7:07 pm

I did my breast augmentation with Dr. Shenthilkumar. I am happy with my natural looking breast so far. In my 1 year implant now. Settled down and no complications because that is what i don't want it to happen. I upsize from Cup A to cup C using tear drop and inserted through the muscles. I was severally in pain for 3 days but after the 5th day was ok. Would there be anyone doing liposuction here? I am interested to find out more...

girly26
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 21 Aug 2015

Re: breast augmentation

Postby girly26 » Fri, 21 Aug 2015 7:15 pm

monsterbaby84 wrote:
bubushka wrote:anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?


Hi there,

You can try cosmeticsurgery.SG for Dr Edward Foo. Just my recommendation....try to go for more than 1 consultation with different surgeons to have a better idea and see what you are comfortable with.
Good luck!!


Actually I was frightened by his liposuction death case. I didn't know he can still perform operations after i read the news. Can he still do liposuction? I am getting quotes to do liposuction in Singapore and comparing prices in Korea. I heard Korea is much advance technology.

Nutcrunch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 12 Jun 2017

Re: breast augmentation

Postby Nutcrunch » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 12:32 am

girly26 wrote:
monsterbaby84 wrote:
bubushka wrote:anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?


Hi there,

You can try cosmeticsurgery.SG for Dr Edward Foo. Just my recommendation....try to go for more than 1 consultation with different surgeons to have a better idea and see what you are comfortable with.
Good luck!!


Actually I was frightened by his liposuction death case. I didn't know he can still perform operations after i read the news. Can he still do liposuction? I am getting quotes to do liposuction in Singapore and comparing prices in Korea. I heard Korea is much advance technology.


Hi girly26

Could you share your experience with me on dr shens' breast augmentation? Is the result very natural now that it has been a few years since you have gotten it done. Do u face any complications so far? I'm having a consultation with him next week and might choose him to do it although I haven't research on other doctors and can't seem to find any popular ones other than dr shens.

girly26
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 21 Aug 2015

Re: breast augmentation

Postby girly26 » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 3:58 am

Nutcrunch wrote:
girly26 wrote:
monsterbaby84 wrote:
Hi there,

You can try cosmeticsurgery.SG for Dr Edward Foo. Just my recommendation....try to go for more than 1 consultation with different surgeons to have a better idea and see what you are comfortable with.
Good luck!!


Actually I was frightened by his liposuction death case. I didn't know he can still perform operations after i read the news. Can he still do liposuction? I am getting quotes to do liposuction in Singapore and comparing prices in Korea. I heard Korea is much advance technology.


Hi girly26

Could you share your experience with me on dr shens' breast augmentation? Is the result very natural now that it has been a few years since you have gotten it done. Do u face any complications so far? I'm having a consultation with him next week and might choose him to do it although I haven't research on other doctors and can't seem to find any popular ones other than dr shens.


Hi I replied you. Please check your mailbox. So far so good there is no complication. Very nice healing and size recommended. Take your time to look for one suitable! :lol:

Nutcrunch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 12 Jun 2017

Re: breast augmentation

Postby Nutcrunch » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 9:12 am

Thanks for the replies girly26! Let's chat in pm :D

Nutcrunch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 12 Jun 2017

Re:

Postby Nutcrunch » Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:53 am

Boobie newbie wrote:I went to see dr shens at Gleneagles. Heard that he was previously working at Tcs. A friend of mine did her boobs with him last year and she was happy to share it with me. I must say that it was pretty natural and the size really looked good on her. I consulted him yesterday and found him to be very approachable and he showed me quite a few examples and since I have different sized boobs, he recommended 2 different sized implants. I never knew that you could try implants on with the tight tee that they provide. I always thought that you just put them into your own bra to see how it fits, hahaha. Anyway, I have already selected the implant sizes and am having it done this Wednesday. Will keep you posted on my experience. Was considering dr foo but found out that he is a vascular surgeon. I rather opt for a safe and trained plastic surgeon.


Hi, boobie newbie could you share with me your experience with dr shens on your BA?

missyqiqi
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: Re:

Postby missyqiqi » Sat, 01 Jul 2017 9:50 am

Nutcrunch wrote:
Boobie newbie wrote:I went to see dr shens at Gleneagles. Heard that he was previously working at Tcs. A friend of mine did her boobs with him last year and she was happy to share it with me. I must say that it was pretty natural and the size really looked good on her. I consulted him yesterday and found him to be very approachable and he showed me quite a few examples and since I have different sized boobs, he recommended 2 different sized implants. I never knew that you could try implants on with the tight tee that they provide. I always thought that you just put them into your own bra to see how it fits, hahaha. Anyway, I have already selected the implant sizes and am having it done this Wednesday. Will keep you posted on my experience. Was considering dr foo but found out that he is a vascular surgeon. I rather opt for a safe and trained plastic surgeon.


Hi, boobie newbie could you share with me your experience with dr shens on your BA?

missyqiqi
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue, 18 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: breast augmentation

Postby missyqiqi » Fri, 07 Jul 2017 12:14 am

actually if you can afford the fats, please do in Korea or Singapore and instead of implants, do the fats implants... use your own natural fats. lol 8-)
just do breast fat grafting

u can even do micro fat grafting to face area. :P

this may be ur only time in your life where fats help u.... :mrgreen:

Nutcrunch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon, 12 Jun 2017

Re: breast augmentation

Postby Nutcrunch » Fri, 07 Jul 2017 12:25 am

[quote="missyqiqi"]actually if you can afford the fats, please do in Korea or Singapore and instead of implants, do the fats implants... use your own natural fats. lol 8-)
just dobreast fat grafting

u can even do micro fat grafting to face area. :P

this may be ur only time in your life where fats help u.... :mrgreen:

I wish I could too, but im a very boney person and do not have any fats to spare for my boobs.. doubt anyone would even have enough fats for the boobs to even go from flat chested to a B cup :shock:


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests