Singapore Expats

breast augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
DinoDino

Breast Augmentation

Post by DinoDino » Tue, 15 Jul 2014 6:26 pm

Hi, I recently consulted Dr Colin Song at Cape Clinic @ Mt E Novena. He suggest Fats graft which is in my opinion very safe option of breast augmentation. Its done by harvesting your own fats from thigh or buttocks and inject into your breast through syringe. Its completely natural(own fats), minimal scar, and easily revised. He is one of the few PS that has a lot of experience with Fat Graft. He used to be Head of department of plastic Surgery in public hospital . Dr Colin song is very approachable and provide a detailed consultation. the cost is low if procedure is done in clinic.

Anyone has experience with fat graft to share?
Diane Cook- its circle of life. we are all connected somehow

Fortan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Fortan » Wed, 16 Jul 2014 3:21 pm

3 pages and STILL no before/after pictures..... :x

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Re: BA outcome is unexpected

Post by ohlala_PS » Sun, 27 Jul 2014 6:21 am

Mini Gurl wrote:I had my BA done early this year. Recovery process took about 3-4 months but its not totally settled yet. I haven't reach the stage of fluffy and soft feel, and i doubt it will be soft even after a year which is in 3 months time. It looks unatural when i undress and look into the mirror. Just like 2 "bowls" plastered to my chest. We Asian girls need to be careful of the ripple effect if the implants we choose is to achieve a Full cup B. The size of the implants was suggested by the surgeon after measurement of the breast tissue was made sure to be able to cover the implant. But the ripple effect still surface. Overall, I am pretty disappointed with the result.
You only got to B cup still skin over stretched? Rippling is most likely caused by saline implants, is that what you got?

I don't think it's over stretched if you got such a small implants I've seen girls going from A to DD looking natural

Who was your surgeon?

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Sun, 27 Jul 2014 6:23 am

jennykelly72 wrote:Has anyone done BA in Bangkok recently? I’m doing research on hospitals and surgeons now. Got some names to choose from Dr. Poomee, Dr. Nond, Dr Pichet and Dr. Preeyaphas based from online reviews. It depends on service and cost that are suitable to me. What do you think between Korea and Thailand’s surgery service? Which one is the best in your opinion? I find Thailand is getting popular in medical tourism and the travel cost is inexpensive. But Korea might have better surgical skills. Still, several things to check out in surgery process, I would like to here more of your experiences. Thank you in advance for your help!
Just go to a surgeon in Hatya, Korea is too expensive for BA not worth it, Korea would be good for forehead implants that sorta thing, because they have a flat face and specialize in those surgery

Foto

Breast augmentation good with Dr.chi

Post by Foto » Sun, 17 Aug 2014 3:35 pm

Hey !! girls, I have had breast augmentation with Dr.chi in Phuket at his clinic. In the past I were bra cup a (very small :shock: ) and I check with my friend who did breast augmentation before and she tell me in good review with Dr.chi . And now we have my boob is cup c , I ilke it so much. I use round implant and have wound at under my boob. After I did it 3 days it so pain but after 8 days pain is gone for me. During I surgery I have deep sleep and not pain and doctor tell me for take care my boob. Now shape of my breast is look good , if anyone want to see can ask me and connect me for my boobbbbb :) :)

Marliany mar

Re: breast augmentation

Post by Marliany mar » Tue, 10 Feb 2015 9:23 pm

yimee wrote:My full cost was around 7000 USD including breast augmentation + accommodation at Ritz Carlton for 5 days + food. If you want to know detailed information you can e-mail me at [email protected]

I recommend Wonjin Plastic surgery clinic near gangnam station exit 6 in South Korea. I had my breast done last year and I am really satisfied with my new breasts now. Before it was A cup but no I have full B! I like how they made my boobs look quite natural. My husband is very satisfied with the result too. :oops: They have a chinese/english/japanese translator so I didn't have any problem during the consultation. Staff were very nice and they took care of me very well until my departure. They provided so many services for me. Airport pick-up and drop-off, accomodation arrangement at a five star hotel etc. The really good thing is they even skyped with me to check after I left to check if everything is alright. I really loved their service. Go for Wonjin!

Hi Yimee,

how is it so far? i'm a tad late but BA has been something i'm procrastinating with !!! The thought of gg under the knife, ugh ! (I've phobia with sharp objects) but perhaps you can share if the pain is worth it? or if possible share us some picture, if you don't mind! I need like 101% assurance to have the guts to go and just get it over and done with!

on top of that,
anyone is going sometime soon? perhaps its less scary if a few people gonna do it together.

Cheers!
newbie Mar

Marliany mar

Re: Breast Augmentation

Post by Marliany mar » Tue, 10 Feb 2015 9:28 pm

DinoDino wrote:Hi, I recently consulted Dr Colin Song at Cape Clinic @ Mt E Novena. He suggest Fats graft which is in my opinion very safe option of breast augmentation. Its done by harvesting your own fats from thigh or buttocks and inject into your breast through syringe. Its completely natural(own fats), minimal scar, and easily revised. He is one of the few PS that has a lot of experience with Fat Graft. He used to be Head of department of plastic Surgery in public hospital . Dr Colin song is very approachable and provide a detailed consultation. the cost is low if procedure is done in clinic.

Anyone has experience with fat graft to share?

Heyyyyy I've heard of this!
I was actually quite ecstatic with the idea of having natural stuff injected to your breasts. it's like, fat recycling, you know. but then heard somewhere that not all body fats gel together? and hence, it may cause lumpiness instead of nice, full breasts.

So this is something that you may want to consider and doing more research about it? but if you eventually did it, let us know! :)

wwsf

Re: BA outcome is unexpected

Post by wwsf » Mon, 09 Mar 2015 9:13 pm

Mini Gurl wrote:I had my BA done early this year. Recovery process took about 3-4 months but its not totally settled yet. I haven't reach the stage of fluffy and soft feel, and i doubt it will be soft even after a year which is in 3 months time. It looks unatural when i undress and look into the mirror. Just like 2 "bowls" plastered to my chest. We Asian girls need to be careful of the ripple effect if the implants we choose is to achieve a Full cup B. The size of the implants was suggested by the surgeon after measurement of the breast tissue was made sure to be able to cover the implant. But the ripple effect still surface. Overall, I am pretty disappointed with the result.
Probably you need tear drop implant. Tear drop implant is for the people who skinny and no much breast tissue

wwsf

Post by wwsf » Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:45 pm

Hi there,

I'm planning to go to Korea for BA and Rhinoplasty in May. Is anyone interested to join?

Hal

Post by Hal » Fri, 20 Mar 2015 5:28 am

wwsf wrote:Hi there,

I'm planning to go to Korea for BA and Rhinoplasty in May. Is anyone interested to join?
I am planning to go around mid april leh... Are you going alone or?

Nihility
Regular
Regular

Post by Nihility » Fri, 20 Mar 2015 4:47 pm

Quick question here: Why do people want to hookup with strangers on the internet to then travel OS to have plastic surgery done together?

Nutan

Post by Nutan » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 3:46 pm

Meet Dr Karen Sng from Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre in Singapore

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Tue, 23 Jun 2015 5:15 pm

this thread is useless without pictures
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

rajagainstthemachine