Singapore Expats

breast augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ngeapngeap

Re: BA gone horribly wrong

Post by ngeapngeap » Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:04 pm

ysp314 wrote:Just did my BA today and am very disappointed with the results. It was done under muscle and through armpit as I didn't wanna damage breast tissue in case I wanna breast feed in future. However the result was quite horrible. I already knew it was a problem when I see the surgeon face after i woke up--he didn't look excited and said if I want revision he can do for free. I then asked for mirror and the boobs were inserted so high and unnatural that my nipples were pointing down below and there was no under bust--if u imagine like 2 lumps above where u expect the breast to be. I was devastated....even hubby commented that "they don't look like a real persons breasts" I don't think my bra size change at all--in face bcos of the funny shape now I don't know how to find bra to fit. Now I can never wear swimsuit, let alone bikini or low cut :( :( :( this is my biggest shock and regret, esp since I heard good reviews abt this doc. $11k all in, with optional sinnech and some electronic healing band so abt 11.5 in the end? Total $ down the drain and now breast damaged for life. If I take his revision option, he say have to open scar in another location, and maybe cannot under muscle. My question is, if he got no experience doing armpit entry under muscle why didn't he just say so??? This is no small sum of money and I feel so emotionally shattered now =....(
which hospital u go?

Mini Gurl

BA outcome is unexpected

Post by Mini Gurl » Mon, 31 Dec 2012 2:35 pm

I had my BA done early this year. Recovery process took about 3-4 months but its not totally settled yet. I haven't reach the stage of fluffy and soft feel, and i doubt it will be soft even after a year which is in 3 months time. It looks unatural when i undress and look into the mirror. Just like 2 "bowls" plastered to my chest. We Asian girls need to be careful of the ripple effect if the implants we choose is to achieve a Full cup B. The size of the implants was suggested by the surgeon after measurement of the breast tissue was made sure to be able to cover the implant. But the ripple effect still surface. Overall, I am pretty disappointed with the result.

Mini Gurl

Re: BA gone horribly wrong

Post by Mini Gurl » Fri, 04 Jan 2013 6:27 pm

ngeapngeap wrote:
ysp314 wrote:Just did my BA today and am very disappointed with the results. It was done under muscle and through armpit as I didn't wanna damage breast tissue in case I wanna breast feed in future. However the result was quite horrible. I already knew it was a problem when I see the surgeon face after i woke up--he didn't look excited and said if I want revision he can do for free. I then asked for mirror and the boobs were inserted so high and unnatural that my nipples were pointing down below and there was no under bust--if u imagine like 2 lumps above where u expect the breast to be. I was devastated....even hubby commented that "they don't look like a real persons breasts" I don't think my bra size change at all--in face bcos of the funny shape now I don't know how to find bra to fit. Now I can never wear swimsuit, let alone bikini or low cut :( :( :( this is my biggest shock and regret, esp since I heard good reviews abt this doc. $11k all in, with optional sinnech and some electronic healing band so abt 11.5 in the end? Total $ down the drain and now breast damaged for life. If I take his revision option, he say have to open scar in another location, and maybe cannot under muscle. My question is, if he got no experience doing armpit entry under muscle why didn't he just say so??? This is no small sum of money and I feel so emotionally shattered now =....(
which hospital u go?
Hi ngeapngeap,

Kindly drop me an pm if you are keen to know more abt BA
Last edited by Mini Gurl on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daphnew

BA

Post by daphnew » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 1:54 am

Hello. I have been reading regarding BA here..

If you need some help regarding revision, maybe you can contact coordinator/translator at

http://www.samjoohealthcare.com/

they just set up a branch in Singapore this year with various hospital partners like BK..
http://www.samjoohealthcare.com/hospita ... php?menu=2

Maybe you can ask them for the hospital price? Should be the same but they help with the coordination as well because one in Korea and one branch locally.
:)

Mini Gurl

BA

Post by Mini Gurl » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 2:00 pm

Hi Daphnew,

Thanks for the introducing Samjoo. How you come about knowing Samjoo Korea?

Have you been through a revision before?

Well, I did some research on internet. Understand the ripple effect of BA is due to thin skin which maybe overstretch by the implants.
Revision did come across my mind. But the thought of going under the knife again is worrying. Plus the 3 months of recovery process.

daphnew

BA

Post by daphnew » Sun, 06 Jan 2013 10:17 pm

Hello.
No BA yet but my friend had laser eyebag removal in Korea last year.
:)

cseet

Post by cseet » Mon, 27 May 2013 5:42 pm

My friend had hers done, but immediately after the surgery it was really high and fake. Took a few months before it settled down. Now it looks so natural. Her PS told her it is due to the skin taking time to stretch as the size difference is very big before and after...

Noobletlow

Re: breast augmentation

Post by Noobletlow » Thu, 10 Oct 2013 2:50 pm

jasminechang wrote:
bubushka wrote:anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?
I ve got a breast surgery in Korea at Wonjin asthetic surgery clinic. I was being depressed at the shape and size and had complex for that because it was unable to put the low-cut dress. So I decided to get a surgery there and I didnt want nobody knew that I did it.
At first I had no idea about that clinic before but I got to know that place by my Korean friend. So, we went around other clinics but I became to choose Wonjin clinic due to the kindness, well translation service, system. And finally, I understood it was a good choice! The result was well satisfactory, shape, touch, painless, post-op care.

If you are interested in breast surgery you may search for that hospital, Wonjin. I am sure you will like it!!!
Hi Jasmine, I am intending to do Breast Augmentation and some lipo maybe, by the end of 2014, can you share more of your experiences with me please ? :cry:

Noobletlow

Post by Noobletlow » Thu, 10 Oct 2013 2:54 pm

yimee wrote:
bubushka wrote:anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?
I recommend Wonjin Plastic surgery clinic near gangnam station exit 6 in South Korea. I had my breast done last year and I am really satisfied with my new breasts now. Before it was A cup but no I have full B! I like how they made my boobs look quite natural. My husband is very satisfied with the result too. :oops: They have a chinese/english/japanese translator so I didn't have any problem during the consultation. Staff were very nice and they took care of me very well until my departure. They provided so many services for me. Airport pick-up and drop-off, accomodation arrangement at a five star hotel etc. The really good thing is they even skyped with me to check after I left to check if everything is alright. I really loved their service. Go for Wonjin!
Hi Yimee, can you share more of your experience with Wonjin with me please ? Can we chat more via email? I intend to do a BA by the end of 2014 after saving up :cry:

shinobimaru

Post by shinobimaru » Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:14 pm

Am considering between implants and fat transfer. Anyone recommendations?

georgepk

Post by georgepk » Sat, 21 Jun 2014 4:27 pm

Dr. Kampee Karanapakorn from Thailand is a great choice. He's the only doctor in Bangkok that has American Society membership as well (you can check it out at smartbeautyguide.com).

his websites: drkampee.com, kampeeclinic.com

Let me know if you have any questions

Boobie newbie

Post by Boobie newbie » Tue, 24 Jun 2014 8:15 am

I went to see dr shens at Gleneagles. Heard that he was previously working at Tcs. A friend of mine did her boobs with him last year and she was happy to share it with me. I must say that it was pretty natural and the size really looked good on her. I consulted him yesterday and found him to be very approachable and he showed me quite a few examples and since I have different sized boobs, he recommended 2 different sized implants. I never knew that you could try implants on with the tight tee that they provide. I always thought that you just put them into your own bra to see how it fits, hahaha. Anyway, I have already selected the implant sizes and am having it done this Wednesday. Will keep you posted on my experience. Was considering dr foo but found out that he is a vascular surgeon. I rather opt for a safe and trained plastic surgeon.

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Post by ohlala_PS » Sat, 05 Jul 2014 10:53 am

shinobimaru wrote:Am considering between implants and fat transfer. Anyone recommendations?
if you have fat you need to get rid of anyways get FT first, but I can almost guarantee you will get greedy and want implants or injections after too

jennykelly72

Post by jennykelly72 » Sat, 05 Jul 2014 3:21 pm

Has anyone done BA in Bangkok recently? I’m doing research on hospitals and surgeons now. Got some names to choose from Dr. Poomee, Dr. Nond, Dr Pichet and Dr. Preeyaphas based from online reviews. It depends on service and cost that are suitable to me. What do you think between Korea and Thailand’s surgery service? Which one is the best in your opinion? I find Thailand is getting popular in medical tourism and the travel cost is inexpensive. But Korea might have better surgical skills. Still, several things to check out in surgery process, I would like to here more of your experiences. Thank you in advance for your help!

Phan Junior

Post by Phan Junior » Sat, 12 Jul 2014 4:18 pm

Breast Implant Size and Shape
Breast getting yourself into the operating room, you must think about the size and shape that you wanted to have. Breast implant shapes and sizes differ in ranges. One of the most important decisions that you should make is to truly know the size of implants. The size really depends on the patient’s personal preference and also will be based on her natural shaper of her anatomy. You must consider the reasons why you wanted to get breast augmentation. The following are the questions you need to answer.

1. Why do you want to have larger breast?
2. What are the reasons behind breast augmentation?
3. What kind of lifestyle are you in? After the procedure what kind of lifestyle wills it leads you?

All of those questions above are factors that you need to consider before having breast implant. You must first decide on what is the shape and size you wanted to have. The size and shape of implants depend on the reason behind the plastic surgery. Discuss seriously with your doctor so he can give you information and advices. Your surgeon will demonstrate on how you will look on post-surgery. He can give you visual understanding at the same time.