Singapore Expats

breast augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bubushka

breast augmentation

Post by bubushka » Tue, 09 Aug 2011 2:46 pm

anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?

monsterbaby84

Re: breast augmentation

Post by monsterbaby84 » Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:10 am

bubushka wrote:anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?
Hi there,

You can try cosmeticsurgery.SG for Dr Edward Foo. Just my recommendation....try to go for more than 1 consultation with different surgeons to have a better idea and see what you are comfortable with.
Good luck!!

ValerieY

Post by ValerieY » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 3:13 am

Are you only looking for PS locally?

have heard raves about Dr Andrew Tay from another forum.

There's more talk about BA in the overseas threads.

You might want to check out PS in Thailand thread?

jasminechang

Post by jasminechang » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 8:30 am

bubushka wrote:anybody w good advice where to go for breast augment by plastic surgeon?
I ve got a breast surgery in Korea at Wonjin asthetic surgery clinic. I was being depressed at the shape and size and had complex for that because it was unable to put the low-cut dress. So I decided to get a surgery there and I didnt want nobody knew that I did it.
At first I had no idea about that clinic before but I got to know that place by my Korean friend. So, we went around other clinics but I became to choose Wonjin clinic due to the kindness, well translation service, system. And finally, I understood it was a good choice! The result was well satisfactory, shape, touch, painless, post-op care.

If you are interested in breast surgery you may search for that hospital, Wonjin. I am sure you will like it!!!

bubushka

Post by bubushka » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:57 am

am consulting someone in public institution (due cost). will see how that goes!
Last edited by bubushka on Sun, 30 Oct 2011 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cammomiley

Post by cammomiley » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 8:09 pm

Hi bubushka,

prob you can should with us who you intend to go to? prob someone in this forum has been to the same plastic and can share their experience.

unauthorised

Post by unauthorised » Wed, 24 Aug 2011 9:26 pm

my gf is keen on visiting a plastic in public hospital too.

have you went for yours? mind sharing how everything went, like the costs, need to be hospitalised, etc?

cseet

Post by cseet » Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:29 pm

unauthorized: after your considerations, which is the doctor which you have settled on? Thanks :)

unauthorised

Post by unauthorised » Sun, 04 Sep 2011 3:52 pm

cseet: my gf has yet to see any. cosmetic surgery is not something to rush into. we would prefer consulting a few doctors and reading reviews of others who had done so before deciding.

Delphino

Post by Delphino » Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:46 am

ValerieY wrote:Are you only looking for PS locally?

have heard raves about Dr Andrew Tay from another forum.

There's more talk about BA in the overseas threads.

You might want to check out PS in Thailand thread?
Did anyone here has experience with Dr Andrew Tay before?

yimee

Post by yimee » Fri, 28 Oct 2011 5:25 pm

I recommend Wonjin Plastic surgery clinic near gangnam station exit 6 in South Korea. I had my breast done last year and I am really satisfied with my new breasts now. Before it was A cup but no I have full B! I like how they made my boobs look quite natural. My husband is very satisfied with the result too. :oops: They have a chinese/english/japanese translator so I didn't have any problem during the consultation. Staff were very nice and they took care of me very well until my departure. They provided so many services for me. Airport pick-up and drop-off, accomodation arrangement at a five star hotel etc. The really good thing is they even skyped with me to check after I left to check if everything is alright. I really loved their service. Go for Wonjin!

ClaCla

Post by ClaCla » Fri, 28 Oct 2011 8:33 pm

yimee wrote:
I recommend Wonjin Plastic surgery clinic near gangnam station exit 6 in South Korea. I had my breast done last year and I am really satisfied with my new breasts now. Before it was A cup but no I have full B! I like how they made my boobs look quite natural. My husband is very satisfied with the result too. :oops: They have a chinese/english/japanese translator so I didn't have any problem during the consultation. Staff were very nice and they took care of me very well until my departure. They provided so many services for me. Airport pick-up and drop-off, accomodation arrangement at a five star hotel etc. The really good thing is they even skyped with me to check after I left to check if everything is alright. I really loved their service. Go for Wonjin!
Hi, yimee, I would like to know, wads the cost of ur full journey in Korea?

yimee

Post by yimee » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 5:53 pm

My full cost was around 7000 USD including breast augmentation + accommodation at Ritz Carlton for 5 days + food. If you want to know detailed information you can e-mail me at [email protected]

ClaCla wrote:
yimee wrote:
Hi, yimee, I would like to know, wads the cost of ur full journey in Korea?

chika244

Post by chika244 » Tue, 22 May 2012 3:28 pm

jasminechang wrote:
I ve got a breast surgery in Korea at Wonjin asthetic surgery clinic. I was being depressed at the shape and size and had complex for that because it was unable to put the low-cut dress. So I decided to get a surgery there and I didnt want nobody knew that I did it.
At first I had no idea about that clinic before but I got to know that place by my Korean friend. So, we went around other clinics but I became to choose Wonjin clinic due to the kindness, well translation service, system. And finally, I understood it was a good choice! The result was well satisfactory, shape, touch, painless, post-op care.

If you are interested in breast surgery you may search for that hospital, Wonjin. I am sure you will like it!!!
Hi Jasmine,
I'm searching for a clinic for my BA job either in korea or thailand, came across your posting and review abt Wonjin, may I know it this the only clinic u consulted? are the price reasonable?
How many days did u stay there?
Are u able to walk around after discharge from the hospital?
You did the cut thru armpit?
Can your korean friend help me to translate if I were to hire her as my translator?
thx!

ysp314

BA gone horribly wrong

Post by ysp314 » Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:02 am

Just did my BA today and am very disappointed with the results. It was done under muscle and through armpit as I didn't wanna damage breast tissue in case I wanna breast feed in future. However the result was quite horrible. I already knew it was a problem when I see the surgeon face after i woke up--he didn't look excited and said if I want revision he can do for free. I then asked for mirror and the boobs were inserted so high and unnatural that my nipples were pointing down below and there was no under bust--if u imagine like 2 lumps above where u expect the breast to be. I was devastated....even hubby commented that "they don't look like a real persons breasts" I don't think my bra size change at all--in face bcos of the funny shape now I don't know how to find bra to fit. Now I can never wear swimsuit, let alone bikini or low cut :( :( :( this is my biggest shock and regret, esp since I heard good reviews abt this doc. $11k all in, with optional sinnech and some electronic healing band so abt 11.5 in the end? Total $ down the drain and now breast damaged for life. If I take his revision option, he say have to open scar in another location, and maybe cannot under muscle. My question is, if he got no experience doing armpit entry under muscle why didn't he just say so??? This is no small sum of money and I feel so emotionally shattered now =....(