Singapore Expats Forum

Fillers in Bangkok

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sillicon.mj
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue, 31 May 2011

Fillers in Bangkok

Postby sillicon.mj » Thu, 04 Aug 2011 10:44 am

Hihi, can somebody recommend a good place to do fillers for nose in bangkok? Have checked with Tokai, Yosharn, Bumrumgrad and Pai and waiting for them to reply.

Hopefully this thread will help others who are heading to bangkok to do fillers as well. :)

hkeswani
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon, 13 Dec 2010

Re: Fillers in Bangkok

Postby hkeswani » Sat, 06 Aug 2011 1:12 pm

hi. I am looking for a good place too for fillers. I got suggestion of dr wiipayee from yanhee hospital. can you keep me informed too please?

sillicon.mj wrote:Hihi, can somebody recommend a good place to do fillers for nose in bangkok? Have checked with Tokai, Yosharn, Bumrumgrad and Pai and waiting for them to reply.

Hopefully this thread will help others who are heading to bangkok to do fillers as well. :)

missyrainyday
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun, 06 May 2012

Re: Fillers in Bangkok

Postby missyrainyday » Mon, 07 May 2012 12:03 am

Hi, have anyone found any good and cheap place for fillers n botox in bkk? im planning to go bkk for fillers n botox.. i've checked w yanhee, yosharn, pai and tokai. their price are all pretty expensive. botox for jaw muscle cheapest is ypsharn n pai usd450. fillers would b tokai, dr youth and Natchanok bht15000. (':???:')




hkeswani wrote:hi. I am looking for a good place too for fillers. I got suggestion of dr wiipayee from yanhee hospital. can you keep me informed too please?

sillicon.mj wrote:Hihi, can somebody recommend a good place to do fillers for nose in bangkok? Have checked with Tokai, Yosharn, Bumrumgrad and Pai and waiting for them to reply.

Hopefully this thread will help others who are heading to bangkok to do fillers as well. :)
:???: :???:

User avatar
mandeline Yap
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Location: Singapore

Re: Fillers in Bangkok

Postby mandeline Yap » Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:21 am

Hi,

I just back from Bangkok last Sunday. I went to this doctor for filler on my eyes and nasolabial and my sister did her jaw & nose filler.

The price reasonable and the doctor is good. A lot of local celebrities recommend this clinic.

http://www.theklinique.com/news-detail.asp?news_id=10

You can email you photo to doctor for enquiries. The doctor very young and handsome...he..he. :wink:

Hope this will help you! Good luck


missyrainyday wrote:Hi, have anyone found any good and cheap place for fillers n botox in bkk? im planning to go bkk for fillers n botox.. i've checked w yanhee, yosharn, pai and tokai. their price are all pretty expensive. botox for jaw muscle cheapest is ypsharn n pai usd450. fillers would b tokai, dr youth and Natchanok bht15000. (':???:')




hkeswani wrote:hi. I am looking for a good place too for fillers. I got suggestion of dr wiipayee from yanhee hospital. can you keep me informed too please?

sillicon.mj wrote:Hihi, can somebody recommend a good place to do fillers for nose in bangkok? Have checked with Tokai, Yosharn, Bumrumgrad and Pai and waiting for them to reply.

Hopefully this thread will help others who are heading to bangkok to do fillers as well. :)
:???: :???:
Myap


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest