Singapore Expats

Need advice -- [UPDATE: No longer needed]

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
tcarrot

Post by tcarrot » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 1:45 am

I have a few questions for you.

1) How much of your monthly salary are you using to pay down on your debt?

2) Do you still have available credit on your cards?

3) Are you making even the minimum payments on your cards?

4) Why did you run up the debt to $100k if you only earned $4500. Since you did not say it was for medical expenses, then you are living way beyond your means and you want well meaning folks to bail you out.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 7:38 am

'18 Jan 2011
---------------
Pals,

I have recently moved to singapore from chennai for a project work. I am working
in Changi business park and currently residing in tampines. I am looking out for
a master room to be shared with South indian couples. We are three people(Me,
Wife ,11 months baby). I need to room very urgently. I cant afford too costly.
If ecomonical with safety, i am ready to take it up. Please msg or call me.

Srikanth'
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ezlink-si ... sage/25250

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 8:01 am

'For Ladies: Enjoy a good massage
Date: 2011-06-26, 12:51PM SGT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
For young and mature women who need a relaxing massage by a male skilled in giving a good massage.
Feel my sensual touch as I soothe your senses in the comfort of your home or hotel room.
Enquiries are most welcome and kindly give me enough time to get there. No nuisance caller please.

Male ht 1.82m and wt 85kg.

http://www.iimmgg.com/image/c71b9a6d8c4 ... 5745707fc8

Call Sri 93258413
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ths/2462871157.html

Jacksonlee8827

Post by Jacksonlee8827 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 10:43 am

JR8 wrote:'For Ladies: Enjoy a good massage
Date: 2011-06-26, 12:51PM SGT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
For young and mature women who need a relaxing massage by a male skilled in giving a good massage.
Feel my sensual touch as I soothe your senses in the comfort of your home or hotel room.
Enquiries are most welcome and kindly give me enough time to get there. No nuisance caller please.

http://www.iimmgg.com/image/c71b9a6d8c4 ... 5745707fc8

Call Sri 93258413
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/ths/2462871157.html

Wow bro, where did u find this???

This is really funny....must warn all the gals...
A "young" guy living life to the fullest....

therat
Editor
Editor
Answers: 2

Post by therat » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 12:10 pm

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ezlink-si ... sage/30407

Let me know when to call and discuss

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Kareti
HP:0065-9325 8413

"The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today"

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 12:24 pm

Guess he figures he can beat is view in into whoever is stupid enough to "meet up" with him to "discuss". :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 1:13 pm

sriks_21 wrote:reason for request to deltetion-i dont want everyone to know abt my problem...

reason for changing title was done accidently..i was browsing thro ur forum...

u have two options....block me or allow me to speak on the forum......u cant restrict from some to share or other view....i want the view from the public....moderator cannot decide anything.......if u still wish u........u go ahead and block me............tk cr
you're too much fun to "block," with craigslist, a family and whatnot.

i strongly appeal to the mods that this hunk not be "blocked."

p/s: no one has prevented you from participating in this forum. what they're trying to tell you is the definition of "insanity."
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 2:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Male ht 1.82m and wt 85kg.

Guess he figures he can beat is view in into whoever is stupid enough to "meet up" with him to "discuss". :roll:
If he can.

If not for the laws of the land, I'd dance with him and also I got better things to do with my time. In the meantime, I'd let you guys do your thing; popcorn's almost done.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 6:01 pm

nakatago wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Male ht 1.82m and wt 85kg.

If he can.

If not for the laws of the land, I'd dance with him and also I got better things to do with my time. In the meantime, I'd let you guys do your thing; popcorn's almost done.
Laws of the land? I believe SG law defines it as 'The orrder of nature' :)

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 8:07 pm

reg house---yes i was looking in to.........this was ad given by me...
yes i have family...i never lied on it.
salsa dance yes i posted...this was advise given by doctor to reduce stress.
crigalist-i never given this ad....i will see how to find out..

there is nothing i am lying here.......never asked bailed out pakage.......first it was advise i require how to stay back and clear debts...cos i am here, i clear maximum...

there r n number of people who dont want to tell their problem or discuss in open forum...

reason for coming here , i heard lot good about this forum and that the reason i asked help...

modertor/director--u keep on saying i am spam/i am finding ways to enjoy....if that is this case...i would have not logged in back to prove my innoce. anyways, since my bro has gone to the peak, tell what details u want to prove...i am 100% guniene...i dont need anyone help now after repeatedly saying i am spam...what i want to know how to stay here till sep 2012....also to my genuity...i have all paper documents to prove my side. give me yr mails id, i will send all the details and after reading that, if u still wants to share with everyone u can go ahead and share in this forum with all copies.....i could have had n number of email or phone number....my number is the same from day one ...my email id is same for last 11 years...no spam person will keep the same things to get caught....pls think before u post...

i think u have missed out to post, i have also given ad to sell my printer,blue tooth,data card,cycle and stuff....pls try to pull that and paste here also

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 8:17 pm

modertor, also confirm if i can post some classified ads here? if ur going to block my post, then i will post...i want to seel my starhub data stick & nokia blue tooth(never used)...

post yr confirmation , i will post or look for something alternative

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 8:26 pm

I have a few questions for you.

1) How much of your monthly salary are you using to pay down on your debt? now currenly kept aside 1500...planning to make it 2500 once things are settled down.

2) Do you still have available credit on your cards?
yes....but i blocked all my cards
3) Are you making even the minimum payments on your cards?
yes....i making more than that.
4) Why did you run up the debt to $100k if you only earned $4500. Since you did not say it was for medical expenses, then you are living way beyond your means and you want well meaning folks to bail you out.
three problems came continuously and it went up....

but now based on some feedback from friends, i am planning to for settlement with some banks..who are ready to waive off interest..three are or four plans have readily in hand...seeing all the people comments who are commented that i am spam, i will clear all my dues before i leave this country with copies to prove that i am gunieue....i will never default . tks for concern.

to all-asking so many questions is very easy...be in other postion...directoy/moderator-have u given even single and valuable advise rather than saying others are spam. will wait for ur reply.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 9:56 pm

Yes, I saw your ads selling items that you had purchased while living way beyond your means. Are they paid for yet? I mean, you probably paid for them with those same credit cards that are maxed out and in arrears. Therefore, legally, you cannot sell these items. If you do, I believe there are charges that can be brought. So unless you have clear title to them you better be careful what you sell.

Does your wife have any idea of what you have done? Including the "sensual touch" massage business? The photos? As they look like they were taken with a phone camera, they would almost have to be done by you and uploaded by you.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 9:59 pm

sundaymorningstaple, can you call me ...or can i have your number

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 07 Aug 2011 10:07 pm

sriks_21 wrote:reg house---yes i was looking in to.........this was ad given by me...
yes i have family...i never lied on it.
salsa dance yes i posted...this was advise given by doctor to reduce stress.
crigalist-i never given this ad....i will see how to find out..

there is nothing i am lying here.......never asked bailed out pakage.......first it was advise i require how to stay back and clear debts...cos i am here, i clear maximum...

there r n number of people who dont want to tell their problem or discuss in open forum...

reason for coming here , i heard lot good about this forum and that the reason i asked help...

modertor/director--u keep on saying i am spam/i am finding ways to enjoy....if that is this case...i would have not logged in back to prove my innoce. anyways, since my bro has gone to the peak, tell what details u want to prove...i am 100% guniene...i dont need anyone help now after repeatedly saying i am spam...what i want to know how to stay here till sep 2012....also to my genuity...i have all paper documents to prove my side. give me yr mails id, i will send all the details and after reading that, if u still wants to share with everyone u can go ahead and share in this forum with all copies.....i could have had n number of email or phone number....my number is the same from day one ...my email id is same for last 11 years...no spam person will keep the same things to get caught....pls think before u post...

i think u have missed out to post, i have also given ad to sell my printer,blue tooth,data card,cycle and stuff....pls try to pull that and paste here also

Yeah yeah we saw that, it just wasn't as revealing as you having a wife add baby and offering to go and disco on others' tabs and massage all the lovely laydeez.

Trouble is Sriks your credibility, on the scale of things, has plumbed to 'Complete knob-end'. From which I see no coming back.

Funny thing is, you're still hanging around hoping someone will give your sorry ar$e free money.