Singapore Expats Forum

25m / UK

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
JayT

25m / UK

Postby JayT » Sun, 31 Jul 2011 9:13 pm

Evening

Thought I'd give myself a proper introduction so here I go.

The name's James or Jay - I'll answer to both, although my family tend to use one and mates use the other! Arrived here just short of a month ago and looking to meet new people now I'm finally settled in. Apart from work people and my flatmates, I don't know anybody here so it'll be nice to develop some kind of social circle.

Unfortunately my flatmates use of English is pretty non-existent but they've been really nice taking me out and showing me around, but it's a bit of a nightmare trying to have a conversation. It will be nice to have a chat with them so maybe Mandarin speaking lessons are on the cards.

I'm from just outside of London in the UK - Crystal Palace if anybody knows of it. Unfortunately for me I also support the football team with the same name but don't hold that against me, please.

I work in Tanjong Pagar and live in Hougang. Looking to meet with anybody and do whatever really. I'm reasonably laid back and tend to get on with everyone once I overcome a little bit of shyness.

Erm, I reckon that's it from me for the time being. Not sure if I can send/receive PMs yet so I'll chuck my email address down (hopefully that's allowed and it won't get removed). I'm on James@tay.la

If I haven't bored you all to tears, cheers for reading.
J

Sasaaa

Re: 25m / UK

Postby Sasaaa » Wed, 22 Jul 2015 8:18 pm

Hi, are you still looking for friends?