Singapore Expats

Brilliant Minds

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
Show Me The Money

Brilliant Minds

Post by Show Me The Money » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 9:54 am

I'm wanting to hook up with some smart thinkers and doers who can make a business idea a reality....Ideally i am wanting to meet new people and want to use this as a focus point to come together, rather than chatting about how crowded the bus and trains are getting...who knows, maybe we can make some coin along the way as well as getting some networking going.
So you're ten years old and have a laptop, iPod, Facebook and a Blackburry...when I was ten I had a football

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:42 am

So what are your business ideas?

Show Me The Money

Post by Show Me The Money » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:02 am

I would like to form a group of say 4 people based on their fit and backgrounds....no point having too many Accountants or Marketing people in the same group or nothing would get done...
Business Ideas are plentiful my friend...it's making them come to fruition that is the key which is the whole purpose of getting together with some Brilliant Minds and having fun along the way.
So you're ten years old and have a laptop, iPod, Facebook and a Blackburry...when I was ten I had a football

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:36 am

So you don't have any business ideas?

Maybe you should hook up with another poster here called Mr. Tan, he seems to have many.

Show Me The Money

Post by Show Me The Money » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:52 am

JR8 wrote:So you don't have any business ideas?

Maybe you should hook up with another poster here called Mr. Tan, he seems to have.
Yeah I have a great idea about building a resort in your location...Puki Manis sounds a sweet location.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:42 pm

Maybe you should hook up with another poster here called Mr. Tan, he seems to have many.
Lol

jeovana
Regular
Regular

Re: Brilliant Minds

Post by jeovana » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 7:08 pm

Show Me The Money wrote:I'm wanting to hook up with some smart thinkers and doers who can make a business idea a reality....Ideally i am wanting to meet new people and want to use this as a focus point to come together, rather than chatting about how crowded the bus and trains are getting...who knows, maybe we can make some coin along the way as well as getting some networking going.
Hey there,

Let me know what you have in mind and details. I'm keen to contribute, got lots of brain juice and creativity left inside...am a business student and budding entreprenuer.

you may contact me at [email protected] or 92483399

cheers
Live life to the fullest!

Mr Tan
Regular
Regular

Post by Mr Tan » Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:02 pm

someone calling me. will be starting a massage salon soon this month. how about lingere business , guang zhou fair is just a months away.

TS seems to want to be another steve job wannabee , not my cup of tea.

information > financial > creativity (unless u are somekind of guru)

Mr Tan
Regular
Regular

re

Post by Mr Tan » Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:09 pm

i used to laugh at myself for comparing myself with bill gates but not anymore.
when u think it is not funny it will not be funny anymore.
BillyB wrote:

Lol

scarlett2229

Post by scarlett2229 » Fri, 02 Sep 2011 9:55 am

Hi there,

Perhaps you can count me in as well. I'm from accounting finance background. My email is [email protected]

I don't thk I can use the pm feature yet ...

Mr Tan
Regular
Regular

re

Post by Mr Tan » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 2:13 pm

Show Me The Money wrote:I would like to form a group of say 4 people based on their fit and backgrounds....no point having too many Accountants or Marketing people in the same group or nothing would get done...
Business Ideas are plentiful my friend...it's making them come to fruition that is the key which is the whole purpose of getting together with some Brilliant Minds and having fun along the way.
having fun along the way ?? how old are you , just curious?

Brovin

Post by Brovin » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 2:24 pm

count me in [email protected] - age34 - financial professional

Show Me The Money

Re: re

Post by Show Me The Money » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 2:55 pm

Mr Tan wrote:
Show Me The Money wrote:I would like to form a group of say 4 people based on their fit and backgrounds....no point having too many Accountants or Marketing people in the same group or nothing would get done...
having fun along the way ?? how old are you , just curious?
Well Mr Tan if you enjoy what you do in work or leisure you wil always achieve your goals faster than those who don't enjoy what that do... This I refer to as fun.
I'm old enough to be married with three children , with the eldest currently serving his NS obligations... I hope this satisfies your curiosity and ambiguous definition of fun...I'm sorry If you were looking for some other type of fun , swinging towards the dark side, then i suggest this is not for you.

Show Me The Money

Post by Show Me The Money » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 2:59 pm

Brovin wrote:count me in [email protected] - age34 - financial professional

Hi Brovin, thanks for your post and thanks for your interest. I have had a good response and almost have enough to assemble a great team of Brilliant Minds... Will be in touch soon

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 6:45 pm

How much do we have to pay you to participate?

Return to “Business in Singapore”