Singapore Expats Forum

Aussie Girl - Looking for friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
whizz507

Re: Aussie Girl - Looking for friends

Postby whizz507 » Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:04 am

Narap1 wrote:Hey, I'm a 35yold Aussie girl that has recently moved to Singapore with my boyfriend. Looking for girlfriends to help enjoy some of my fav activities - wine, brunch, coffee, gym, and maybe some more wine :D.

Hey babe ! am happy to join you :)
Whizz

whizz507

Postby whizz507 » Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:24 pm

Hi ladies ,
I am 32 /f who has a passion for life .Enjoys wine ,diving ,fashion and gym ,running and many more !!!so drop me a line at whizz507@gmail.com if you ladies are catching up....how about Saturday ?
Standard28 wrote:Hello Narap1 and others,

My wife and I just moved here from the states about 6 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks were rough without many friends, but we were able to meet some incredible expats while here.
We usually go out on Friday or Saturday night for a drinks or dinner and there is even a ladies group coffee on Wed. with about 15 to 20 expat woman meeting every week.
send me a message and I can give you all the details of our next meetup, probably this Tuesday for Singapore independence day..

I hope this helps out..

Louie
Whizz

SLVR

Meet Up

Postby SLVR » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 1:23 pm

Hi Ladies,

I would been to meet up. Moved here with my BF about 6 months ago from HK. He is from CA and I am Scottish and thus do like a glass of wine or two!

Let me know if anyone would like to meet up for coffee / after work drinks / brunch or something.

S.

Bostonfolk

Couple from US looking to meet others...

Postby Bostonfolk » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 2:07 pm

Hi All,

I'm a 33/F and just moved here a couple of months ago with my husband. I/We are both from the US and would love to meet up with others for drinks, brunch, coffee etc. I'm not working yet so I have ample time on my hands at the moment. Please contact me if anyone is interested in meeting up..
Also, I noticed there's an AAS event this Thursday in the East Coast area, is anyone going? Are the 1st Thursday's still happening?

Cheers!
Nadia

afrench

Postby afrench » Mon, 15 Aug 2011 4:18 pm

Hello Nadia and others!
Welcome to Singapore. I have only been here three weeks and have met some great ladies from the forum. Another lady and I are trying to set something up for Wednesday night at Chijmes. If anyone is interested please email me and we can make a plan. Ashleylfrench@hotmail.com

Ashley

jarylloh

Postby jarylloh » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Ladies,

Welcome to Singapore. I am just a local guy with lotsa of expat friends and hope to make more friends.

my email is jarylloh@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers

chrislee6789

Postby chrislee6789 » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 4:36 pm

26m singaporean if you dont mind making more local friends =)

Rosss

Postby Rosss » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:18 pm

Hi, I'm 27f Indonesian-Chinese, been living here for the past 8yrs and now married with a wonderful Singaporean man. oh yea, no kids yet ;p
I like food, drinks, beach and sports (even though I'm not very good at any).
Would love to hangout, make new friends and have fun together.