Singapore Expats Forum

How to do a red heart on facebook?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
User avatar
BillyB
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Location: My laptop

Postby BillyB » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:13 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Venomrush wrote:
BillyB wrote:I'd suggest that you get a life........


Since I'm an IT person, I'm quite interested in how it's done.
You should never deny education.


Education or obsession?


He needs to learn how to turn the laptop on first...... ](*,)

Venomrush
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu, 17 Mar 2011

Postby Venomrush » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:23 pm

BillyB wrote:I'd suggest that you get a life........


BillyB wrote:He needs to learn how to turn the laptop on first...... ](*,)


Personal attack?
I have a problem I need help, if you can't help then I suggest you stay out of the topic.

If you can tell me exactly how it's done then yes I will go do a course on how to turn on a computer..

User avatar
BillyB
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Location: My laptop

Postby BillyB » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:35 pm

Venomrush wrote:
BillyB wrote:I'd suggest that you get a life........


BillyB wrote:He needs to learn how to turn the laptop on first...... ](*,)


Personal attack?
I have a problem I need help, if you can't help then I suggest you stay out of the topic.

If you can tell me exactly how it's done then yes I will go do a course on how to turn on a computer..


Pick your dummy up. Ask a stupid question and you'll get a sarcastic answer. I think that's a given, and a common theme running through this forum.

P.S. :love:

User avatar
x9200
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9314
Joined: Mon, 07 Sep 2009
Location: Singapore

Postby x9200 » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 6:34 am

Venomrush wrote:I have a problem I need help, if you can't help then I suggest you stay out of the topic.

If you can tell me exactly how it's done then yes I will go do a course on how to turn on a computer..

I already gave you the answer you happily ignored. This is how it is or was done. Sorry, but with your general attitude you show on this board I will not do the google search for you.
IT professional? A joke?

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon, 04 Aug 2008
Location: Not Singapore

Postby JayCee » Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:47 am

Venomrush wrote:
BillyB wrote:I'd suggest that you get a life........


Since I'm an IT person, I'm quite interested in how it's done.
You should never deny education.


I'm an IT person too, doesn't mean I have to be a saddo with no mates though
I HAVE MASTERS!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Computer, Internet, Phone & Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest