28/M from london in singapore

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
sammone40
Regular
Regular

28/M from london in singapore

Postby sammone40 » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 3:25 pm

Just moved to Singapore on Saturday! :)

Have already been to lots of bars / clubs around the Marina / Clarke Quay and now just trying to find a place to stay while exploring more of Singapore.

I am a 28yr old single male from london working in finance. Not looking for a relationship right now so ladies don't ask me for dates.

Just looking for a good bunch to explore the city with have some banter :)
**How many times will we say the world is not enough. Be one with the earth**

cathy_r

Postby cathy_r » Sat, 23 Jul 2011 9:25 pm

Hi Sammone!

I received your message but can't send a pm.

I arrived last month...so it's 1 month and 2 days to be exact.
Singapore is a small country and you can explore it in a few days, well some say in just a day.
Actually, I was on a holiday here last Oct then came back last month. And when I haven't started with my work, I got bored.
Well there are a lot of things you can do. Hope you'll not get bored easily. You shld have a long list of things to do so you'll enjoy your stay here.

xfiles85

Postby xfiles85 » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:30 am

Hiya Sammone!

I've been here for 6 months already. Moved from UK to SG for work. Sg is a great place to jetset during the weekends to nearby places. Having said that, I myself have not really explored the city as much as I should have done.

Still have yet to cover Sentosa, Universal Studios, East Coast park, Botanical Gardens, Fort Canning, Zoo & Bird park and the list continues..

PM me if you fancy joining up. Have fun!

Ciao - X

cathy_r

PM

Postby cathy_r » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 9:41 pm

Hey Salman!

Sent you a message thru facebook instead. Don't know why my message is stuck in the Outbox.

sammone40
Regular
Regular

Postby sammone40 » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:29 pm

I asked a moderator about that as it wasn't in the faq and basically outbox is where the message stays until the person reads it then once the person reads it moves to sent box have added you on Facebook :)
**How many times will we say the world is not enough. Be one with the earth**

cathy_r

Postby cathy_r » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:33 pm

sammone40 wrote:I asked a moderator about that as it wasn't in the faq and basically outbox is where the message stays until the person reads it then once the person reads it moves to sent box have added you on Facebook :)

Okay, thanks... Saw that on facebook :)