Singapore Expats Forum

PR Application Chances

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Gamma~

PR Application Chances

Postby Gamma~ » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:29 pm

Hi,

I will be submitting my PR application to ICA tomorrow morning.

I'm a 28 y.o. single Malaysian Chinese lady. I've been here for about 15 months now and i landed in 2 different jobs within the short duration. The 1st job was a contract job for a project in a bank but the contract wasn't renewed as project has ended - I have supporting documents from the bank on this. I currently work as a Business Analyst in a local Pte Ltd under EP P2. I got my degree in Computer Science from a university in UK.

I've seen a few PR application threads involve married couples with kids (male) got it approved easily. I'm just wondering what are the chances for me as a single Malaysian Chinese lady? Anyone with a similar profile as mine got their application approved recently?

Thanks.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 3:44 pm

50 /50 chances but I hazard to guess that you might just got in since you are Chinese Malaysian and your education may proof to be your trump card.
If rejected do not give up and re apply again if it is permitted. If not improve your pass and income status then re apply
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!