Singapore Expats

EP Approved - One Way Ticket?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Tue, 19 Jul 2011 3:07 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:
oioioi wrote:

Enjoy using your limited knowledge in this area to demean others.
How do you mean by demeaning others ? SE just ask a straightforward question on the crux of the issue and out of a sudden you take offence for it.
Limited knowledge ? I think you are the one that has limited knowledge, don't you think?
You would not have come to this forum if you have the answer somewhere else . Now, who has the limited knowledge ?
You cannot even do a search in this forum by using the search button whereby this issue has been discussed at length but you take offense for something so miniscule even my dead grandmother does not take notice of it.
Grow up will you !! If you cannot help yourself and expect others to wipe your arse, then STOP , I mean stop whatever you are doing and look at your arse if it is clean or not.
You came here hands in your hat but spring into defense at the very moment you find someone asking a question that you take offense which I find neither offensive nor provocative. I think you are living in an alien world
Damn !! what has the world comes to ?
+1

This post should be a sticky to be read by all new members who come cap in hand and then get offended when they don't get the answer they want (especially those from a certain sub-continent)
I HAVE MASTERS!