Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone in West area?

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Ricardo_Lee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 20 Jun 2011

Anyone in West area?

Postby Ricardo_Lee » Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:19 pm

I am a 31 yr old korean guy. I got here a few days ago, and I'd like to make some friends here in Singapore.
It seems lots of people meet up in central and east, so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to have similar social night in the west. Or, we may have coffee and drinks with small number of new friends.
Boys, girls, asians, caucasians, africans, nerds, loners of any age, pls drop me a line.
ricardo.or.lee@gmail.com

raspberry_0707
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat, 13 Mar 2010

Postby raspberry_0707 » Sun, 26 Jun 2011 4:56 pm

count me in if you organize something. i'm staying in the west area as well.

justmargie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 27 Jun 2011

Postby justmargie » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 2:39 pm

Count me in if you're meeting up. Email me at lemariouyang@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

User avatar
Waelan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2011

Postby Waelan » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 3:09 pm

F, 31 here. Staying around Eunos area :)

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 3:17 pm

Waelan wrote:F, 31 here. Staying around Eunos area :)


Isn't Eunos on east side?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Anyone in West area?

Postby the lynx » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 3:19 pm

Ricardo_Lee wrote:I am a 31 yr old korean guy. I got here a few days ago, and I'd like to make some friends here in Singapore.
It seems lots of people meet up in central and east, so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to have similar social night in the west. Or, we may have coffee and drinks with small number of new friends.
Boys, girls, asians, caucasians, africans, nerds, loners of any age, pls drop me a line.
ricardo.or.lee@gmail.com


Hi which part of West side you are in?
I can recommend Upp Bukit Timah area or even Holland Village. Good place to meet up...

justmargie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 27 Jun 2011

Postby justmargie » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 3:50 pm

Hi, I'm staying around Upp Bt. Timah (will be moving out soon), but my workplace is Upp. Bt. Timah, so it still be okay to meet up around that area.

Can meet up at Holland Village, Rail Mall, or along Sixth Avenue (other eating places along Dunearn road).

User avatar
Waelan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2011

Postby Waelan » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 7:13 pm

the lynx wrote:
Waelan wrote:F, 31 here. Staying around Eunos area :)


Isn't Eunos on east side?


Oops, u're right. My mistake

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:27 pm

Waelan wrote:
the lynx wrote:
Waelan wrote:F, 31 here. Staying around Eunos area :)


Isn't Eunos on east side?


Oops, u're right. My mistake


Haha it's alright... The west still welcomes you :lol:

User avatar
Waelan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2011

Postby Waelan » Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:00 pm

the lynx wrote:
Waelan wrote:
the lynx wrote:
Waelan wrote:F, 31 here. Staying around Eunos area :)


Isn't Eunos on east side?


Oops, u're right. My mistake


Haha it's alright... The west still welcomes you :lol:


Thanks, silly me lol
Ur local or a newcomer?

User avatar
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Posts: 5272
Joined: Thu, 09 Dec 2010
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Postby the lynx » Tue, 28 Jun 2011 1:03 pm

Waelan wrote:
the lynx wrote:
Waelan wrote:
the lynx wrote:
Waelan wrote:F, 31 here. Staying around Eunos area :)


Isn't Eunos on east side?


Oops, u're right. My mistake


Haha it's alright... The west still welcomes you :lol:


Thanks, silly me lol
Ur local or a newcomer?


A foreigner but been here for 2 years already.

User avatar
Waelan
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat, 09 Apr 2011

Postby Waelan » Tue, 28 Jun 2011 4:02 pm

humm... not much different with me, except i have orientation probs.. :)

april-celes
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Location: singapore-north

Re: Anyone in West area?

Postby april-celes » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:05 pm

Ricardo_Lee wrote:I am a 31 yr old korean guy. I got here a few days ago, and I'd like to make some friends here in Singapore.
It seems lots of people meet up in central and east, so I wanted to see if anyone wanted to have similar social night in the west. Or, we may have coffee and drinks with small number of new friends.
Boys, girls, asians, caucasians, africans, nerds, loners of any age, pls drop me a line.
ricardo.or.lee@gmail.com


not far from west~~~

nelle27
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby nelle27 » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 3:11 pm

count me in! I'm local if you guys don't mind. :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “30's Club”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest