Singapore Expats Forum

How to Gain Weight?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

adamhanz

Re: How to Gain Weight?

Postby adamhanz » Mon, 09 Oct 2017 12:54 am

There are many who wish to educe weight, and here I am discovering to Gain Weight. It is better to make strong body instead of Gaining body weight.

craighouston

Postby craighouston » Sat, 28 Oct 2017 3:30 pm

Heard of GOMAD?

Gallon of Milk a Day. It helped me alot during my bulking days.

Easiest delivery from https://allforyou.sg/ (Shing Siong) or Amazon Prime.

elissawilliams

Postby elissawilliams » Wed, 08 Nov 2017 2:14 pm

running exercise is the best exercise which is perfect for weight loss and health. This exercise is simple to perform helps for your healthy diet. This exercise is helps to attain body weight, whereas power training is helpful in building and maintaining body muscles.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 08 Nov 2017 6:13 pm

elissawilliams wrote:running exercise is the best exercise which is perfect for weight loss and health. This exercise is simple to perform helps for your healthy diet. This exercise is helps to attain body weight, whereas power training is helpful in building and maintaining body muscles.

This is stupid. If you have a fair bit of weight to lose, then you will want to forego the running until you have lost the weight and THEN start running and cardio. Otherwise, you stand a good chance of furthering the damage your weight has already done to you knees and ankles/feet. The distance you need to run in order to lose weight is not sufficient to be used as a weight loss program. After you have lost the weight THEN start running to build up endurance and body toning.

venteyecare

Postby venteyecare » Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:42 am

Hi, Im also underweight and i gain weight by the simple this simple ways. I do some work at the gym and I eat meals with heavy proteins, and from 45 kgs to 65 kgs.