Singapore Expats Forum

Friends to explore singapore lah!

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
cakes

Friends to explore singapore lah!

Postby cakes » Thu, 16 Jun 2011 1:21 pm

Hello there :)

I have been here for about half year but many of my new friends here left/ are leaving :(
So I am looking to meet new friends!

I am Japanese and my hometown is Tokyo :)
Lets go for a copi/ coffee or drinking this weekend or after work :)

If you are intersted hanging out with me, please drop a email to: fra_foa@hotmail.com

*I am not looking for a dating thingy since i have a bf here :) Female friends are more than wellcome to meet up with :) ( Bow bow)

ashcloub

Postby ashcloub » Wed, 29 Jun 2011 5:58 pm

i a 26/f, we can hang around if you don't mind :D
my email is ashcloub@hotmail.com

sammone40
Regular
Regular

Cranberries?

Postby sammone40 » Thu, 21 Jul 2011 2:51 pm

Interested in going to see the Cranberries August 1st?

Not very Singaporean I agree but if you are in to climbing / cycling / trip to the bird park or similar outdoorsy thing let me know as would love to join :)
**How many times will we say the world is not enough. Be one with the earth**

ButtonButton

Postby ButtonButton » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 9:21 am

Hey guys! SO interested in seeing the Cranberries. Yes! Also outdoorsy yes. let me know when and where. gracemhutton@gmail.com.

also, coffee chill times = YES.

sammone40
Regular
Regular

Postby sammone40 » Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:46 am

Sweet! Am going to buy my ticket tomorrow then :) I heard the tickets were selling for 100 face value and possibly more on the second market is that within your budget?
**How many times will we say the world is not enough. Be one with the earth**

applepievn

Postby applepievn » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:52 pm

Hey there,
I'm new in this forum, but I've been in Singapore 7 years now. Actually I've just comeback after a year in Europe (well not really just, it's more than half a year now). The feeling when coming back at first was "damn, it's this place again!" SingaBORE >.< After that I tried to convince myself that there are a lot of things in Singapore I haven't known or places I haven't been too (esp giving the fact that when I was undergrad student I used to think: I'm gonna be here 7 years at least, what's the rush? haha believe it or not, I just went to East Coast park the 2nd time last week, first time was 6 years ago on a... rainy day!)

Anw, I want to make more friends and explore the hidden charm of Singapore (because I've known most of the famous/touristic parts), but if you're new here I don't mind showing you around :)

A little about myself: 24 going on 25/F, VNmese. I like photography and enjoy wandering around aimlessly. Love travelling. Easy going. I'm a graduate student and a bit workaholic (because I need to graduate before they cut my scholarship :(), I do want to balance work and life but sometimes need some kicks.

Btw, anyone interested in this festival? http://www.nationalmuseum.sg/Events.aspx?id=20&cat=3
It's at the national museum and I think gonna be awesome. I've done some night photography but not much (and not yet good at it), so I'd really looking forward to this and may be (if I can find company) stay out all night (bar/clubbing and some more photography for sunrise?)
I don't have a signature :P

jeriq44

Postby jeriq44 » Tue, 30 Aug 2011 4:15 am

is there any photowalk here? Sunrise/sunset? or landscape or macro photograpy around singapore?