I am looking to form a group of three to five martial arts enthusiasts at the West of Singapore (Bukit Panjang/Timah/Batok, CCK, Clementi, Jurong East/West, etc).
It does not matter what your style, grading, or level is. The purpose of this group is for us to make friends with each other, pool our information and training methods together, so that we can widen our knowledge and and help each other to become more efficient martial artists.
Both male and females of all nationalities and races are welcome. However, you will need to be above the age of 21.
This group is NOT:
1. A fight or sparring club.
2. About mixing or combining various styles.
3. About winning or losing.
4. Who is the better man.
5. About ego, competition or winning.
If any of your intentions belong to the above five or the like, do not join this study group. You should be joining formal competitions to prove your worth. Either that, or you need to re-evaluate your purpose of pursuing martial arts.
You should join this group if you:
1. Wish to know more people of similar or different martial art styles.
2. Believe that it is more about the martial artist, than it is about the style.
3. Are honest, sincere and punctual as both a martial artist and a human being.
4. Are capable of protecting your sparring partner.
5. Spar with friends to better yourself, not to win them.
I have been practicing Wing Chun for almost two years now, but do not ask me about my branch and lineage because I do not represent them. This is a purely personal activity and it is better that you see me for who I am myself.
If you wish to be part of this martial arts study group, drop me an email at [email protected] today.
Have a good day. I look forward to your replies!