Singapore Expats

Process of EP application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
harisadu

Process of EP application

Post by harisadu » Thu, 26 May 2011 1:06 pm

Some questions on the process of EP application

Since the form will be submitted by the employer, in case of any clarifications will MOM contact employer or employee? Normally do the HR personnel get a chance to interact with MOM to press on individual cases?

If I want to include additional details in the form for which there is no space in EP application like for eg 2 higher degrees. ..is it advisable to do so by attaching extra sheets

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Process of EP application

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 May 2011 1:59 pm

harisadu wrote:Some questions on the process of EP application

Since the form will be submitted by the employer, in case of any clarifications will MOM contact employer or employee? The employer will be contacted as they, not you, are the applicant.

Normally do the HR personnel get a chance to interact with MOM to press on individual cases?

No

If I want to include additional details in the form for which there is no space in EP application like for eg 2 higher degrees. ..is it advisable to do so by attaching extra sheets

You can attach "extra sheets" as documents uploaded in the initial application. In the case of an appeal, or a request for docs by MOM then there is a mechanism for doing so at that time as well. However, trying to do so at this point in time with only throw a spanner in the works. If they required to visually see the docs, they will notify the employer to do so. So, ensure that the potential employer has scanned copies of the original documents.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

harisadu

Re: Process of EP application

Post by harisadu » Thu, 26 May 2011 4:19 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
harisadu wrote:Some questions on the process of EP application

Since the form will be submitted by the employer, in case of any clarifications will MOM contact employer or employee? The employer will be contacted as they, not you, are the applicant.

Normally do the HR personnel get a chance to interact with MOM to press on individual cases?

No

You can attach "extra sheets" as documents uploaded in the initial application. In the case of an appeal, or a request for docs by MOM then there is a mechanism for doing so at that time as well. However, trying to do so at this point in time with only throw a spanner in the works. If they required to visually see the docs, they will notify the employer to do so. So, ensure that the potential employer has scanned copies of the original documents.

Thanks