Singapore Expats Forum

290511 Local Off Shore Trip..

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
TeamSwingapore

290511 Local Off Shore Trip..

Postby TeamSwingapore » Thu, 26 May 2011 1:41 am

Team Swingapore is organizing another Local Off Shore Fishing this sunday (290511)@ Changi area.$40 is the price for each Angler with 1kg of live prawn as bait.You are required to bring your own fishing tackles,food and drinks.Trip will start at 7.30am-5.00pm.I have 3 empty slots for grab.Interested angler do "PM" or reply back to me,Thanks guys. :wave:
Tap me on my shoulder and be my friend..

TeamSwingapore

Re: 290511 Local Off Shore Trip..

Postby TeamSwingapore » Sat, 28 May 2011 12:28 am

TeamSwingapore wrote:Team Swingapore is organizing another Local Off Shore Fishing this sunday (290511)@ Changi area.$40 is the price for each Angler with 1kg of live prawn as bait.You are required to bring your own fishing tackles,food and drinks.Trip will start at 7.30am-5.00pm.I have 3 empty slots for grab.Interested angler do "PM" or reply back to me,Thanks guys. :wave:

1 slot taken,left 2 slots for grab! :wave:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 May 2011 6:55 am

Starting to sound a bit commercial. Tell me it isn't so. - moderator

TeamSwingapore

Postby TeamSwingapore » Sat, 28 May 2011 7:56 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Starting to sound a bit commercial. Tell me it isn't so. - moderator

Dear Mr Moderator,Once a month,I will organize a Local OffShore Trip.And this is the second time I've posted here.For the first trip,I've made 1 Angler friend from here.He's Mr Mamaliki.I did also post @ Fishing Kaki Forum to find anglers who wants to join my team's trip.And I do create my "Team Swingapore" group @ FaceBook.The reason for me to organize the trip is just to ease our mind from the hard days work.As we know,Singapore has limit place for fishing.I myself am a hardcore angler who always find new fishing spots for my members.Be it,Beaches,Jettys or canals,u cannot have the same feeling when you're on a boat trip.Cause the boatman will always change to new spot every now and then.Apart from that,we are able to recee new spot which had the limit of us to go on mainland.And believe me Mr Moderator,I gain nothing from it.My intention is just to find fellow Angler who had the same passion as me and my team.If what I did is wrong,from the bottom of my heart,I apologize.And I will not post my team's trip here anymore.Thank you,Mr Moderator. :wave:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 28 May 2011 10:31 pm

If I had been sure you were, you wouldn't have been able to post your reply. :wink:

TeamSwingapore

Postby TeamSwingapore » Sat, 28 May 2011 11:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:If I had been sure you were, you wouldn't have been able to post your reply. :wink:

Thank you Mr Moderator,It's nice to meet new friends here. :D

TeamSwingapore

Re: 290511 Local Off Shore Trip..

Postby TeamSwingapore » Sat, 28 May 2011 11:21 pm

TeamSwingapore wrote:Team Swingapore is organizing another Local Off Shore Fishing this sunday (290511)@ Changi area.$40 is the price for each Angler with 1kg of live prawn as bait.You are required to bring your own fishing tackles,food and drinks.Trip will start at 7.30am-5.00pm.I have 3 empty slots for grab.Interested angler do "PM" or reply back to me,Thanks guys. :wave:

All slots taken,wish us luck guys. :wave:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Sat, 28 May 2011 11:47 pm

Hey TeamS

I like the idea of your trips, wish I'd have known about them before I got an out of country posting for a few years as I really enjoy a day out fishing!

Trouble is you have to see this forum gets abused by people out to make a profit.... and that's really not cool. People come here to chat and not be advertised to!

I understand the idea of 'If any of us do this alone it'll be $100, but if we all do this together it'll be $40 each'... just think you need to be transparent that you're not profit seeking. SMS is a very good judge of character, if you're cool, he will be too.

Tight lines
:)

TeamSwingapore

Postby TeamSwingapore » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:24 am

Hi everyone,it's been so long since my last post here.Team Swingapore will be going for it's 41st trip on the 070713.I have 5 anglers on board,if anyone wanna join us,do " shout" at me,see ya! :wave:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Postby JR8 » Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:32 am

What boat are you on, and what yer catching?

p.s. Prob can't join myself as I'm 'a spastic'... but wish I could.