Singapore Expats Forum

5yrs+ in SG holding Q1 now want to apply for PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
bujingai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 24 May 2011

5yrs+ in SG holding Q1 now want to apply for PR

Postby bujingai » Tue, 24 May 2011 9:50 am

hi guys,
just want to ask whats the chance for me to get the PR approval?
got a diploma from singapore poly and was offered PR last time but was ignorant until the offer expired. now holding q1 pass. Please let me know your opinion. Thank you

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1532
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009

Re: 5yrs+ in SG holding Q1 now want to apply for PR

Postby singaporeflyer » Tue, 24 May 2011 10:37 am

bujingai wrote:hi guys,
just want to ask whats the chance for me to get the PR approval?
got a diploma from singapore poly and was offered PR last time but was ignorant until the offer expired. now holding q1 pass. Please let me know your opinion. Thank you



You should have taken it when they offered you earlier.. Why did you deny it that time?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35168
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 24 May 2011 11:57 am

With only a diploma I'd say your odds, under the current regime, doesn't look all that good. Especially considering you passed it up once already. Now you will appear desperate.

nitinkrmishra
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat, 10 Apr 2010

.

Postby nitinkrmishra » Tue, 24 May 2011 1:52 pm

Hi ,

PR approval depends on lot of factors
1 . Salary
2. Educational Background
3. Married / Un married
4. Race ..etc

As you know the ground sentiments are not good now a days , So my advise is to wait for some time may be a year or soo and then apply.

Good Luck

bujingai
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue, 24 May 2011

Re: 5yrs+ in SG holding Q1 now want to apply for PR

Postby bujingai » Tue, 24 May 2011 5:05 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
bujingai wrote:hi guys,
just want to ask whats the chance for me to get the PR approval?
got a diploma from singapore poly and was offered PR last time but was ignorant until the offer expired. now holding q1 pass. Please let me know your opinion. Thank you



You should have taken it when they offered you earlier.. Why did you deny it that time?

i went back to Indonesia to work for my dad's company.
ya i think ill just wait. thanks for the response guys

revhappy
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1067
Joined: Wed, 10 Jun 2009

Postby revhappy » Tue, 24 May 2011 5:24 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:With only a diploma I'd say your odds, under the current regime, doesn't look all that good. Especially considering you passed it up once already. Now you will appear desperate.


I think I should change my signature to

"Those who need PR dont get it. Those who can get PR dont need it"

:roll:

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8333
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children
Contact:

Postby nakatago » Tue, 24 May 2011 6:12 pm

revhappy wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:With only a diploma I'd say your odds, under the current regime, doesn't look all that good. Especially considering you passed it up once already. Now you will appear desperate.


I think I should change my signature to

"Those who need PR dont get it. Those who can get PR dont need it"

:roll:


just like a taxi.... :P


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests