Singapore Expats Forum

23/F Kiwi, wanting some friends!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Black_sheep11

23/F Kiwi, wanting some friends!

Postby Black_sheep11 » Tue, 17 May 2011 12:34 am

Hi there, I'm a NZ raised Japanese girl, who just moved to Singapore not so long a go. I may look Asian but I'm 100% kiwi in heart and rather home sick!!

I've been rather English deprived and I want to meet some friends that I can explore Singapore with or have a coffee with, watch a movie, all that sort of things. I'm usually engaged on Sat nights with Salsa (if you're keen to join, then that's even better!) so someone to hang around with during the day in the weekend would be great :)

wren

hi

Postby wren » Tue, 17 May 2011 4:48 am

hi im also new in singapore 26M, if your interested to chat mail me at wrenvincentsy@gmail.com or add me in facebook using the same email account, take care!!

frezi

Singapore

Postby frezi » Tue, 17 May 2011 8:44 am

Hello!
I'm 25/F from the UK living here in Singapore. I'd be interested in coffee/food/shopping/something at the weekends.. My email is absolutsvenskfrezi@hotmail.com :)

genadyc
Regular
Regular

Postby genadyc » Wed, 18 May 2011 10:35 am

HI Black_sheep11,
Where are you doing salsa at Sats ? Union Square ? :D

weishen

Postby weishen » Sun, 22 May 2011 11:45 pm

black_sheep11, welcome, 25m local. if u r interested to hang out for coffee or movie or looking for someone to show u around, feel free to drop me a mail at nehsiew@gmail.com ;)

Abe86

Hi!

Postby Abe86 » Tue, 24 May 2011 11:17 am

Hello, new here too. Add me up! http://www.facebook.com/abe.jesri

mildly interested in salsa.. haha. more looking for people to watch movies, have some drinks with and what not.

bytruly

21F looking for people to hang out!

Postby bytruly » Tue, 24 May 2011 10:41 pm

Hi,
I'm 21F, Korean based in New York
I'm in singapore until mid august for an internship,
I'm up for movies, drinks, food, live bands, pretty much anything.
looking for a group of friends to hang out. Hit me up to bytruly@hotmail.com
Count me in!

Black_sheep11

Postby Black_sheep11 » Wed, 25 May 2011 9:52 pm

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the really late response, it turns out that I only get email notification when someone private mails me and not for posts on the forum!!

genadyc: I've bee going to different ones each week to see which one I like the most! been to jitterbugs, union square, en motion so far!

Kiwisolider: If you read this, could you please pm me you email address? I can't email anyone yet.

nakatago

Postby nakatago » Wed, 25 May 2011 10:29 pm

Black_sheep11 wrote:Hi everyone,

Sorry for the really late response, it turns out that I only get email notification when someone private mails me and not for posts on the forum!!

genadyc: I've bee going to different ones each week to see which one I like the most! been to jitterbugs, union square, en motion so far!

Kiwisolider: If you read this, could you please pm me you email address? I can't email anyone yet.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see "Watch this topic for replies." Click that and you're supposed to get notifications when someone posts on this thread. Moreover, one more post and you can send PM's already.

aissy

Postby aissy » Wed, 25 May 2011 10:30 pm

Hi all..

coffee + movie + dinner + explore singapore

looking for friends to hang out also

let me know mv30s@hotmail.com

Snowman1977

Postby Snowman1977 » Thu, 26 May 2011 7:35 am

Hey all,

I'm new here too would be great to make some new friends, add me on facebook for a chat, james.partridge@yahoo.co.uk

33/M/English

flatworld

Postby flatworld » Sun, 29 May 2011 11:26 pm

i feel deadly bored during weekends ..have been in singapore for last 8 months ..nothing new left to be xplored. any one has any interesting plans for weekend or anything to do with culture exchange do lemme know plz.

seangotlost

Postby seangotlost » Fri, 03 Jun 2011 7:24 pm

Hello! I'm a 27 year old male professional who shuttles between the US and Singapore (very) regularly and would love to meet more new people in the city. I grew up in Singapore when I was younger and still love it out here! I enjoy many things like the arts, tennis, coffee, movies, drinks, jogging, and I'm more than happy to try new things. :) I'm comfortable hanging out alone or in a group setting, as long as there's fun involved! PM me if you're interested to hang out!
“Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.” - Michael Scott

SebastianKae

Postby SebastianKae » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 3:39 pm

I am dead bored too on weekend. 27 local guy. not trying to sell anything or hookup with any girls (or guys). just some simple friends to hang out with.

email me sebastian.kae@wimdu.sg or you can just sms 97313291. prank calls will be counter-pranked, i swear. :wink: