Singapore Expats Forum

Indonesian Bahasa teacher needed

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Ukvanessa

Indonesian Bahasa teacher needed

Postby Ukvanessa » Sun, 15 May 2011 11:54 am

Hi

I'm looking to learn Indonesian Bahasa and wondered if anyone knows of any courses available in Singapore or anyone willing to teach a beginner.

Many thanks

Vanessa

bruce.lee

Postby bruce.lee » Tue, 17 May 2011 8:53 pm

you can check on CC ... quite sometime ago .. Tiong Bahru CC has "bahasa indonesia" class ... I am not sure if they have now ... but you can check it online :)

btw, you can learn from me too ... :D

you can reach me on bruce.lee@hotmail.sg

deGrenoble
Regular
Regular

Re: Indonesian Bahasa teacher needed

Postby deGrenoble » Fri, 20 May 2011 4:21 pm

Ukvanessa wrote:Hi

I'm looking to learn Indonesian Bahasa and wondered if anyone knows of any courses available in Singapore or anyone willing to teach a beginner.

Many thanks

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,
Im Indonesian origin. drop me email in dyahmaylanie@yahoo.com if you want to learn some basic language, I'll be happy to teach you for free.. :)

Cheers,
Dyah

ElainePanda

Postby ElainePanda » Fri, 27 May 2011 8:52 pm

Hi there, nice to meet you Vanessa (I'm assuming that's your name hehe)

I am of Indonesian descent, and I do speak Bahasa. i would love to teach you for free, as I'm currently looking to expand my social friends. I lived in Melbourne for 5 years, and pretty much I've spoken both English and Indonesian on a daily basis (I can speak Chinese too). I'm looking forward to making more friends (girls only) if anyone's willing to have a meet up.

My email address is elaineelectro@gmail.com, drop me an email and we can start learning Bahasa Indonesia if you like.

Cheerios! :)

mochi85

Postby mochi85 » Wed, 22 Jun 2011 5:25 pm

Selamat Siang :D ~ I am an Indonesian. I don't mind to help you for conversational purpose. Perhaps all of us can meet up to get some new friends :D

Do PM me or email me at Jambu85@yahoo.com
~In every Ups and Downs in your life.. there are lessons that you must learn