Singapore Expats Forum

24 F/Single Looking for new friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
jenny wang

24 F/Single Looking for new friends

Postby jenny wang » Sun, 08 May 2011 12:35 pm

i am 24yrs old.working in singapore alomst 1 year,but dont have many friends,i want to make new friends,female/male is fine.i love travelling,movies,music,food,reading and going out (even though quiet alot time havenot).shopping of cousre,i would love to have some drinks.dinner/movies/hangling out with you guys.

i am planning to go to HK and macao in the next half years probably during the public holidays,anyone have the similar plan maybe we can go together?

i am very simple,humorous,smiling.maybe lovely girl haha.my MSN is sarabest_2008@hotmail.com,you can add my facebook and email to me if you want .

Here people works so hard and let us just have some rest and fun while with the friends.

looking forward to hear from your guys soon...

Cheers,have a good day ya,lol~~~

Deanoakford

hi

Postby Deanoakford » Mon, 09 May 2011 12:19 am

adding u now. chat soon x
Dean oakford

ken.at

Postby ken.at » Mon, 09 May 2011 1:06 am

hmm, i go HK yearly. Should be going too late this year. email me: ken.at@live.com

I added you in msn too.

jenny wang

Postby jenny wang » Mon, 09 May 2011 10:30 am

thanks you guys,i also add your in my facebook and msn,talk to u sooner.have a good day!

kotheman
Regular
Regular

Postby kotheman » Mon, 09 May 2011 6:31 pm

I just been to HK last week for 8 days trip. Will definitely go again soon in August or September time. I am a bagpacker and the trips were very nice. Met up lots of my uni mates and friends. I've loads of pic on my fb, you are welcome to view or comment.
I was travel with my brother and we managed to spend exactly HK$ 3k for quality foods, travels, hostel, and Some souvenirs.
Let me know if you like to travel around the same time as I do.

Cheers
Ko

jenny wang

Postby jenny wang » Tue, 10 May 2011 10:33 am

Dear Ko,woo,thanks for your loads of information.that is great!!! give me your facebook account or you can add me,i will definitley go through your profile and see the pic.should be fun! i am planning a trip whatever like sep or Oct not too hot ,if anything is fine,why not go together!

kotheman
Regular
Regular

Postby kotheman » Tue, 10 May 2011 5:42 pm

Er... Ok here is my Facebook: KCW.Oxford at gmail dot com

Cheers
Ko