Singapore Expats Forum

Appeal after PR rejection.

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Asdracles
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asdracles » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 12:30 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
chandra19998 wrote: Unless I can migrate somewhere else, i will keep trying. Hope is afterall the only thing we can have to strike in life!

Just to ask you, if you would want to migrate somewhere else why do u want to get PR here..You are spoiling the chance of a person who really wants to settle down here..right?

Here I think you are blaming him for nothing.... He's in the same case than me, will like to settle here, but if not possible (that is, if not PR) he might consider go somewhere else.

I don't see nothing wrong in the PP

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 6:49 am

^^^^

Agreed.

Basically, the window of opportunity has closed. So, it time to move on to a pasture with greener grasses. That's like crying over the missed opportunity of buying MS stock when it was around $1 share. Them times are over so it's time to look for new opportunities.

Or, as noted, keep flogging a dead horse here.

x9200

Postby x9200 » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 6:52 am

chandra19998 wrote:But I will never give up, even if it means applying again 10 times, 20 times. Unless I can migrate somewhere else, i will keep trying. Hope is afterall the only thing we can have to strike in life!

Do it wisely and wait till your situation clearly changes (much higher salary, higher degree etc). Do not make a mistake of flooding ICA with your applications when there is no significant change. It will be held against you.

taxico
Director
Director

Postby taxico » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:32 am

chandra19998 wrote:...I will just shut my mouth then and accept the bitter fact...

yes, please.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 1:36 pm

chandra19998 wrote:Ok so it just means that I have missed the boat! It was so much easier in the past, I have known so many people and friends who get PR after 6 months, they are having good life here, have houses here and all the family are PRs, they came back and spreading the good news. I have all the qualification they got but just that I am late, well it is so unfair but life is like that i think. Sorry for asking so many questions here, I will just shut my mouth then and accept the bitter fact that I am a late commer at the dock and the ship has left the bay.But I will never give up, even if it means applying again 10 times, 20 times. Unless I can migrate somewhere else, i will keep trying. Hope is afterall the only thing we can have to strike in life!

There was a back door policy in 1997 for all Indon Chinese which is true. Not anymore and yes, you have missed the boat.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!