Singapore Expats Forum

Work Experience Certificate

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
harisadu

Work Experience Certificate

Postby harisadu » Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:33 pm

Hey,

The list of documents required on MOM site for EP does not include work experience proof.

What are the supporting documents required as work exp proof? Is it required at all when employer is sponsoring you?

If I don’t have work exp certificate for some old, old jobs going 10 years back, but only have offer letters for those jobs, will it suffice?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:55 pm

If the docs requested don't include them, don't send them. Why make it difficult? Usually, if they need or want any additional docs they will contact you for them.

Jonathanus

Postby Jonathanus » Mon, 02 May 2011 10:26 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:If the docs requested don't include them, don't send them. Why make it difficult? Usually, if they need or want any additional docs they will contact you for them.

Thank your information

Jonathanus

Re: Work Experience Certificate

Postby Jonathanus » Thu, 05 May 2011 10:38 pm

harisadu wrote:Hey,

The list of documents required on MOM site for EP does not include work experience proof.

What are the supporting documents required as work exp proof? Is it required at all when employer is sponsoring you?

If I don’t have work exp certificate for some old, old jobs going 10 years back, but only have offer letters for those jobs, will it suffice?

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:

I AM A SPAMMER!!

Amazing what the spammers can come up with. Bye Bye.

Best regards.