Singapore Expats

Looking for golf partners

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
bachthaiha2002

Re: Looking for golf partners

Post by bachthaiha2002 » Tue, 12 Oct 2021 7:26 pm

Hi, I am looking for regular golf partners to play on every weekend or weekday afternoon. I want to join a group of golfers to play golf in Singapore.
I am a female golfer. If you are interested (male or female) do drop me a message or email [email protected]

Ashley

bachthaiha2002

Re: Golf tomorrow?

Post by bachthaiha2002 » Tue, 12 Oct 2021 7:31 pm

If you still find a golf partner then I want to play.

Myasis Dragon
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 23

Re: Looking for golf partners

Post by Myasis Dragon » Fri, 15 Oct 2021 2:11 am

I'm no longer in Singapore but I can tell you that there are very few public course in Singapore, especially ones that you can afford. Most all of them require a golf handicap card or evaluation before they will let you play.

Non members can play at Sentosa but for $370 for a round.

Marina Bay is a public golf course. If you're an EP it will cost you $140 to $225 to play.

I've not played Mandai golf but it appears to be public and cheap.

Most other clubs are membership clubs. One way to play golf with others is to join one of the community organizations... American Club, British Club, AAS, etc. They usually organize regular tournaments that are reasonably inexpensive and allow you to play on various membership courses.

A lot of people drop over to Batam to play golf. With ferry ride, transportation, and greens fees, it's still less than greens fees on most Singapore courses. Tering Bay and Palm Springs (accessible through the Tanah Merah ferry terminal) are my favorites.