Singapore Expats Forum

On the rebound in Singapore 24M / US

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
chris00764

On the rebound in Singapore 24M / US

Postby chris00764 » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 2:06 pm

Hi All -

So I just found out over the weekend that my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me while I have been over here. Needless to say I'm not very happy.

I'm looking for some female friends to go out with and have a good time, drinks and dancing if your up for it. I'm hoping someone can take me to one of the dance clubs I hear so much about.

I'm 6'1" 180 lbs and muscular. Working here for another couple months. Let me know if you can help me out. Send me a PM or add me on Skype:
chris.johnson.767

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 2:21 pm

I'll just bet you haven't caught yellow fever yet either. Right? :P

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Re: On the rebound in Singapore 24M / US

Postby BillyB » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 3:30 pm

chris00764 wrote:Hi All -

So I just found out over the weekend that my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me while I have been over here. Needless to say I'm not very happy.

I'm looking for some female friends to go out with and have a good time, drinks and dancing if your up for it. I'm hoping someone can take me to one of the dance clubs I hear so much about.

I'm 6'1" 180 lbs and muscular. Working here for another couple months. Let me know if you can help me out. Send me a PM or add me on Skype:
chris.johnson.767

Get yourself down to Orchard Towers. With credentials like you describe, I'm sure the girls will look past your wallet!! ha ha ha :love:

chris00764

Postby chris00764 » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 3:37 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I'll just bet you haven't caught yellow fever yet either. Right? :P

Actually, she was part Japanese... Anyways, not looking to pay for anything, never have... Just interested in meeting some new friends

GracieShen

Postby GracieShen » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 9:15 pm

BillyB wrote:

chris.johnson.767

Get yourself down to Orchard Towers. With credentials like you describe, I'm sure the girls will look past your wallet!! ha ha ha :love:

Thats not a nice place! :shock:

ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ev-disinfection » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:24 pm

GracieShen wrote:
BillyB wrote:

chris.johnson.767

What do you think about Club Giorgio?

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:48 pm

GracieShen wrote:
BillyB wrote:

chris.johnson.767

The only difference between the girls there and the girls in places like Zouk and all the other clubs here, is that the girls in OT are honest about what they are about. And they are a lot cheaper in the long run as well. :-k