Singapore Expats

Any indian gal out there?

Events and gatherings of MBA - Members Of Bhartiya Association
fuel4mind

Any indian gal out there?

Post by fuel4mind » Sat, 23 Apr 2011 8:37 pm

Hi,

I am 28 male and I am new to Singpore. I am pretty laid-back and like to hangout with friends. Please PM/email me if you want to hangout or meet for a coffee, drink or movie.

intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Any indian gal out there?

Post by intellectualsmuse » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 3:56 pm

fuel4mind wrote:Hi,

I am 28 male and I am new to Singpore. I am pretty laid-back and like to hangout with friends. Please PM/email me if you want to hangout or meet for a coffee, drink or movie.
Is this how you solicit dates when in India? :P (Sorry, just curious!)
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know.

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 4:42 pm

intellectualsmuse wrote:

he may not be indian.........
there is usually one answer whenever they try to solicit dates on this forum this way.....
try OT they are pretty laid back and will hang out with u

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Mon, 09 May 2011 3:19 pm

intellectualsmuse wrote:

Maybe you can give him more advice on how to 'solicit' dates, eh? :P

intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter

Post by intellectualsmuse » Tue, 10 May 2011 11:21 am

incognito6174 wrote:
intellectualsmuse wrote:

Location based advice you mean? Or ethnicity based? Or common sense based?

Point is even if I did, would he get it? :roll:

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Tue, 10 May 2011 11:52 am

intellectualsmuse wrote:
incognito6174 wrote:
intellectualsmuse wrote: Is this how you solicit dates when in India? :P (Sorry, just curious!)

Maybe he is following this thread; and any advice for him would help, won't it? And if there is indeed something like 'ethnicity based' advice, I would love to see that too :P

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 10 May 2011 1:43 pm

carlsum1986 wrote:he may not be indian.........
there is usually one answer whenever they try to solicit dates on this forum this way.....
You guys are bad ..

IN india, men flick their fingers and a dozen girls like up ..

sort of the reverse like ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swayamvara

Flanders and Desker may hold a bigger selection of Indian girls ..

intellectualsmuse
Chatter
Chatter

Post by intellectualsmuse » Wed, 11 May 2011 1:18 pm

incognito6174 wrote:
intellectualsmuse wrote:
incognito6174 wrote: Maybe you can give him more advice on how to 'solicit' dates, eh? :P

Maybe he is following this thread; and any advice for him would help, won't it? And if there is indeed something like 'ethnicity based' advice, I would love to see that too :P
Come to think of it, OP was soliciting Indian gals and not advice from Indian gals, so...

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Mon, 16 May 2011 11:00 am

ecureilx wrote:
carlsum1986 wrote:he may not be indian.........
You guys are bad ..

IN india, men flick their fingers and a dozen girls like up ..

sort of the reverse like ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swayamvara

Flanders and Desker may hold a bigger selection of Indian girls ..
Maybe you guys should give India a visit :P to find out the truth
Indians know you make fun of them, what you may not know is that they gladly reciprocate it back.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 16 May 2011 11:19 am

incognito6174 wrote: Maybe you guys should give India a visit :P to find out the truth
Indians know you make fun of them, what you may not know is that they gladly reciprocate it back.
Ah, come on .. me having lived in India for 4 years, does that count ?? Or, would you go on to say that different parts of India it is a different experience ?? :D :D

Yah, if any Indian can take a comment without being emotionally disturbed, and getting violent .. he deserves a Tiger - or a Carlsberg .. :)

I had this chat with an indian ex colleague of mine, and when I mentioned that when I was leaving Mumbai, I was made to 'surrender' the US $ I had, about 160 us $, under the pretext of 'no US $ Can be taken out of the country saaar, please handover any forex .. ' and that only later I found out that the customs guy just ripped me off .. the indian guys' blood went to superheat until he was going to kill me for falsely accusing his countrymen .. and demanded that I apologise .. and to date, the guy doesn't wanna even talk to me ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOo4WsMnalg

http://www.techsatish.com/video/545/Ind ... tor--Part1

PS: I am not on an anti-Indian troll .... but, it's quite funny to see the squeaky clean guys flip when caught .. for me, am not going into the touchy subject of how they behave back home ..

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 16 May 2011 11:38 am

incognito6174,

Go to India to find out? I've always been told that leopards don't change their spots. :-k :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 16 May 2011 11:41 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:incognito6174,

Go to India to find out? I've always been told that leopards don't change their spots. :-k :-|
Did you mean Incredible India :D

Disclaimer : again: Not India Bashing ..

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Mon, 16 May 2011 12:49 pm

ecureilx wrote:
incognito6174 wrote: Maybe you guys should give India a visit :P to find out the truth
Ah, come on .. me having lived in India for 4 years, does that count ?? Or, would you go on to say that different parts of India it is a different experience ?? :D :D

Yah, if any Indian can take a comment without being emotionally disturbed, and getting violent .. he deserves a Tiger - or a Carlsberg .. :)

I had this chat with an indian ex colleague of mine, and when I mentioned that when I was leaving Mumbai, I was made to 'surrender' the US $ I had, about 160 us $, under the pretext of 'no US $ Can be taken out of the country saaar, please handover any forex .. ' and that only later I found out that the customs guy just ripped me off .. the indian guys' blood went to superheat until he was going to kill me for falsely accusing his countrymen .. and demanded that I apologise .. and to date, the guy doesn't wanna even talk to me ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOo4WsMnalg

http://www.techsatish.com/video/545/Ind ... tor--Part1

PS: I am not on an anti-Indian troll .... but, it's quite funny to see the squeaky clean guys flip when caught .. for me, am not going into the touchy subject of how they behave back home ..
Yeah well, that's how it is in India, they WILL try to rip you off. But Indians have a habit of staunchly defending their countrymen and the (mostly wrong) policies. Unfounded patriotism, I feel. Having said that, not all Indians will listen to anything anti-India, our tolerance is pretty low :D
And leopards eh? Never seen that comparison before :) That would surely make it Incredible India :D

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 16 May 2011 1:01 pm

incognito6174 wrote: Yeah well, that's how it is in India, they WILL try to rip you off. But Indians have a habit of staunchly defending their countrymen and the (mostly wrong) policies. Unfounded patriotism, I feel. Having said that, not all Indians will listen to anything anti-India, our tolerance is pretty low :D
And leopards eh? Never seen that comparison before :) That would surely make it Incredible India :D
Now I dunno who's side you are on :D :D

Keep going ;) ;)

incognito6174

Post by incognito6174 » Mon, 16 May 2011 1:04 pm

ecureilx wrote:
incognito6174 wrote: Yeah well, that's how it is in India, they WILL try to rip you off. But Indians have a habit of staunchly defending their countrymen and the (mostly wrong) policies. Unfounded patriotism, I feel. Having said that, not all Indians will listen to anything anti-India, our tolerance is pretty low :D
Now I dunno who's side you are on :D :D

Keep going ;) ;)
I didn't know one was supposed to take sides (here). I am plainly enjoying hearing views about Indians here, adding a little fuel wherever necessary :D
If you see my avatar, located to the left of this comment, you'd know what I think about it :)